Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corruption - The gathering

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Bemused wrote: »
    I'll be along for this - do we need to register? Are you placing a cap on numbers?

No cap on it dude no, we are expecting around 100 people to attend (this number is based on previous numbers and current bookings) so if it goes over that we will stop taking bookings.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 edgez

Do u have to sign up or just show up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

edgez wrote: »
    Do u have to sign up or just show up?

best to ring a book a place dude as he said above if there are over 100 people they will stop taking people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

Only a few days to go untill the greatest zombie event going!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

can't wait!!!

can't wait!!!

It's going to e awesome Chris, bookings are flying in and we have already stopped accepting new zombies because we have so many booked in.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Hey Guys Just woundering theres about 4 of us wanting to go including me how much will this cost (Including membership) and is there space for 4 more? :) we have our own guns and stuff

All the answers to those questions is in the opening post dude :P

this week shall go bye slowly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Sorry guys but i cant find the info i need to know soon if there is space for the 4 people and how much membership costs

Yeah there are 4 spaces dude.
    Membership to vacant is €30

Digy123 wrote: »
    Hey Guys Just woundering theres about 4 of us wanting to go including me how much will this cost (Including membership) and is there space for 4 more? :) we have our own guns and stuff

Hay digy (no doubt uh) sorry! Anyway it is €50 per head, there is room for four more (no room for anymore zombies mind you. You don't have to buy membership dude and infact I would advise against it if your planning on just attending the event.

Membership only suits those that play in Vacant regularly otherwise it's a waste of your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Alroth

Hey guys,
    There's 5 of us booked in, 2 as zombies which now aren't going, one of those was our transport.
    Just wondering if there's anyone heading up from mayo by car that will have 3 extra seats?

I dont know of anyone dude but brian might.

You should also ask on the vacant facebook page and on the event page on facebook. You might get a better response there.

Pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

***zombie noises****

Arkslippy wrote: »
    ***zombie noises****

*Aaron gets shot right in the face!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

hey brian unfortunately i'll have to cancel my slot for corruption can't make it. have to work saturday night so i'll call in for a game in thew next week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

Hey Lads I noticed this just now, a day before the date, just wondering if there will be another one? Also, if there is only a limited number of spaces for the actual event.

• Advertisement

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    Hey Lads I noticed this just now, a day before the date, just wondering if there will be another one? Also, if there is only a limited number of spaces for the actual event.

Hi Patrick, there is limited numbers but not extremely. We have spaces left and this is the 6th installment of this event so there will definitely be another one. Soon enough too.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Hi guys, myself and the OH will be heading tonight along with my brother and some of his mates, looking forward to it!

Hi guys, myself and the OH will be heading tonight along with my brother and some of his mates, looking forward to it!

Great stuff, see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

Well, that was only f**king class! Fair play to the zombies who had the ****e shot out of them and still came back for more.had a great time!

Shimei wrote: »
    Well, that was only f**king class! Fair play to the zombies who had the ****e shot out of them and still came back for more.had a great time!

Thanks a lot Shimei, twas indeed a class night. I just woke up and I'm sore everywhere. The zombies are class and sure there was loads of them, everywhere you turned there was a couple of them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Epic night... as always in the best site around.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Cheers for a great night lads. That was my first corruption event, but first of many more hopefully :D And credit to the Zombies!! They put in some shift that night in all fairness.. :p

it was an amazing night, the site is massive in the dark, i did so much running after humans, that new bit at the side of the building helped alot, brilliant night and cant wait for the next!

Jayo123 wrote: »
    it was an amazing night, the site is massive in the dark, i did so much running after humans, that new bit at the side of the building helped alot, brilliant night and cant wait for the next!

It was a great event Jay, we'll start planning the next one straight away.

• Advertisement

For more banter about the event or anything Vacant related go to; http://www.facebook.com/groups/213930401975001/

Advertisement