Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED!! Cheap Pistols!

Options
  • 19-01-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭

Hi lads im lookin for a few CHEAP,working Pistols, under 50euro if anyone has anything the want to part with? Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a KJ Works Glock 27 Its a bit rough and has a good few scratches, both the slide and barrel are metal
    It was resprayed and I have removed a good bit of the paint but some of it is still there around the upper frame and lower slide area and this causes it to stick from time to time
    The mag is 100% leak free and it comes with both box and instruction manual
    [img][/img]g27y.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hey Deburca is that the electric one u had up? What sort of cash? Just seen its gas not electric!

Nerovad wrote: »
    Hey Deburca is that the electric one u had up? What sort of cash? Just seen its gas not electric!

Looking for €40 and that included postage

Hi Deburca, what fps is it and would u take 30??

Hi Deburca, what fps is it and would u take 30??

Its shooting at 265ish, its a short barrel
    I will meet you at €35 IF you collect

• Advertisement

Hey Deburca,Sorry for the late reply,online connection on my phone is still dodgy! Anyway! Ill take it at that! Il contact u with some more details! Cheers.

Hey lads,still lookin for Pistols and Revolvers if u have them and want to part with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JonDBomb

I've an asg full metal m9 heavyweight, comes with speed loader, 1 mag, full 750ml bottle of gas and loads of bb's, if you can stretch to 100 euro.

How u JonD, nice and all as it is, im afraid it way outa my budget! If u have any cheaper guns by all means give me a shout, my budget is under E50 Thanks for your reply.

Hey lads, im still lookin for a few CHEAP guns if anyone's willin to sell, I could also swap for a guitar multi FX pedal if anyone wants that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭daveob007

whare are you located,,i have some spring pistols and a gas revolver that leaks but can be sorted 3 pistols and revolver for 50 quid if you can collect

How u daveob, I am intrested, im in Clare. are they metal or plastic,are the workin ok and have u any pics? Cheers

How u daveob, I am intrested, im in Clare. are they metal or plastic,are the workin ok and have u any pics? Cheers
    all plastic and working except for the revolver which probably just needs sealer to stop leak will put up pic later and will be in limerick today and tomorrow if thats any good

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/dscf3650o.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/141/dscf3649a.jpg/

1st pic is of the 4 guns 50 the lot or 2nd pic is a taurus pt24/7 abs co2 non blowback also 50 euro hardly used.

Yeah.. I'd be intrested in the 24/7 if u could let it go a bit cheaper, and how mutch are u lookin for the revolver?

revolver and the 3 others are 50 but revolver is leaking so 20 on its own,,,the 24/7 cost 90 so 50 is best on that

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

have a sig sp2022 co2 nbb with 3 mags I was originally looking for 90 but I can give you gun and 1 mag for 50 posted

Have u pics and is it metal?

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭mguja

I have beretta co2 no bb for 30 - going with mag, box & manual 300-320fps

Hey Mguja, thats kinda my price range allright. Have u pics and a bit more info on them? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Hi Nerovad,

I have a KWC Colt National Match pistol:
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smgs/kwc/gas-pistol/kwc-colt-national-match-gbb-pistol-2-tone.html
    It is plastic frame and slide, but is fully blowback. Never been skirmished from new, comes with one fully working mag. I'd be looking for 40 Euro.

I also have a HFC Sig p226/p229:
    http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-HGBB-183.htm
    It's a bit of a hybrid design, but again all plastic gas blowback. I've just purchased a new mag for this and will test it this evening. If it is fully working I'd again look for 40 notes for it.

Where are you based mate?
    Cheers,
    T.C.

Hows it goin TC. Could u do any better than 40 if so we'll do a deal on both guns if u want?

How about the pair for 70 quid? :)

How ya TC, I was hoping for 60! 30 each gun? Is that possible by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

have a sig sp2022 co2 nbb with 3 mags I was originally looking for 90 but I can give you gun and 1 mag for 50 posted
    the slide is metal and a plastic bottom , I'm on my phone and don't know how to upload pics , can upload later tonight

Hi Nerovad,

How about we split the difference? 65 Euro and I'll throw in the natty laptop bag in the picture for carrying them (and all the other ones you've bagged) in? :D

What do you say? :cool:

S7300425.JPG

Fair enough, you drive a hard bargin but in fairness I realise im comin accross as a stingy oul fu#ker! :-D if you dont mind it'll be 2 weeks before I can take them! But I will tak'em.

Hi Gregor, could u do it for anything less? At the risk of soundin like a tight fu#ker! Im just gettin a few cheap guns to use as back ups! Thanks.

Hey daveo,if u dont mind holdin on for a bit, ill take some of those guns off u. Infact I might take all of them if u can do me a bit of a deal on the lot? Thanks.

• Advertisement

No bother at all Nerovad, hope what I have is to your liking - lubed and fired both last night; both working nicely. Give me a shout when you're ready to pickup..
    Cheers, T.C.

Advertisement