Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBS!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Do you need a ticket for Hermitage Green does anyone know?

No, that's bucket collection on the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

For anyone interested, there's a good few of us heading to Hermitage Green in Scholar's tonight. Come along and get drunk with us and enjoy the tunes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    you going Sarah? how do we distinguish ourselves?

You know me, I'll never say no to pints!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    were you typing that inside costies?

what happened to you? I was hammered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

were you typing that inside costies?

what happened to you? I was hammered.

Nope! We came home early so we wouldnt be waiting hours for a taxi. Home be half 2 I think?? Did you make it upstairs? Didnt see ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Nope! We came home early so we wouldnt be waiting hours for a taxi. Home be half 2 I think?? Did you make it upstairs? Didnt see ya!
    did yea. ive a private taxi driver who picks me up within 10min no matter how busy he is :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

did yea. ive a private taxi driver who picks me up within 10min no matter how busy he is :P

he doesn't moonlight as a maintenance man in Plassey by any chance? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    he doesn't moonlight as a maintenance man in Plassey by any chance? ;)

Oh here we go...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

So yeah, BULBs.........

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    So yeah, BULBs.........

Week 9 maybe when i have my fyp done i prommis i might turn up this time

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm officially making no more promises to go to one of these this semester. Work load is killing me right now. Second year games is haaard! :(:(

Father Ted quiz in Stables on the 28th. Could be a bit of craic, and I might just about have all my projects done by then.

Advertisement