Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Big surprise in Ukraine at the moment Sevastapol a goal down with 10 mins left ... they're laying seige .. DC @ 9/4 appeals

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Come on Spain jaysis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Good lads Scotlands U21's 3-0 up now - keep my accum going till tomorrow all i need is Zeee Geremans to deliver now

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Radonman wrote: »
    Good lads Scotlands U21's 3-0 up now - keep my accum going till tomorrow all i need is Zeee Geremans to deliver now
    the 1/100 germans?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

great game in brazil

can see more goals to come in the 2nd half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

f&cking Kerzakov how the f&ck does he get a game.. had a great chance.. could easily of been a peno

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

100 on Overs 2.5 in The Russia game @ 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

madma wrote: »
    f&cking Kerzakov how the f&ck does he get a game.. had a great chance.. could easily of been a peno

Should of been 1-0 cant understand how he plays , a lot of peoples -1 looks in jepordy here :( .. early doors yet i suppose

Higgytash wrote: »
    Should of been 1-0 cant understand how he plays , a lot of peoples -1 looks in jepordy here :( .. early doors yet i suppose

he's some plank, he broke a world record for the most amount of missed chances in a game in the euro's

1-0 now, i went for overs 2.5 but i may trade out at half time if still only 1-0..dont want to risk it for the 2nd half.. the game has been poor not many chances

he's some plank, he broke a world record for the most amount of missed chances in a game in the euro's

1-0 now, i went for overs 2.5 but i may trade out at half time if still only 1-0..dont want to risk it for the 2nd half.. the game has been poor not many chances

all russia though they should get one r two more in second half NI surely will have to push no point playing for a loss and sticking with what they at 10 behind ze ball ! ive russia-1 in me accum id be confident of them doing it and getting over2.5 in as well!! best o luck anyway !

• Advertisement

all russia though they should get one r two more in second half NI surely will have to push no point playing for a loss and sticking with what they at 10 behind ze ball ! ive russia-1 in me accum id be confident of them doing it and getting over2.5 in as well!! best o luck anyway !

cheers, yeah ill stay and hope for a 2nd at least as im sitting on a small loss at the moment. yeah they have to go for it but knowing them they'd be happy to only lose 1-0 and not get hammered, russia have been poor compared to when ive seen them, hopefully the game gets stretched and russia rip em apart. looks like their missing arshavin he plays very well for them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Taken Ireland in play at Evens. Once I heard St Pats practically beat this team in the Europa it was enough for me.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Anyone watching Russia? I have them at -1. They'd want to get the finger out.

poxy russia, the game still looks awful, the game is stopped every few seconds its like a rugby game it looks like its gonna finish 1-0.. capello out!!!

off the post ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

poxy russia, the game still looks awful, the game is stopped every few seconds its like a rugby game it looks like its gonna finish 1-0.. capello out!!!

Boll0x.

Flicking over and back, fancy em to get a second tbh .... dangerous free here right on edge of box

ohhh lord absolutely rattled the post :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

F**kin Russians, typical Capello turning them into England

2-0 penno russia

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Kazakhstan 1-0

Wtf Ireland?? :eek:

ireland @ 4.60 now!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Glad I backed "Ireland and Draw". Just have to hope they can get an equaliser...

Fizman wrote: »
    Boll0x.

crazy game! i traded out of overs 2.5 as soon as it went 2-0, it was for a small loss but it was a relifef as about to lose the whole stake.. i waited for another 2mins and n.ireland had a header cleared off the line :( unlucky

have no confidence for ireland weve been terrible

but my heart says we'll turn it around.. ireland DNB @3.75

wow lucky that russia-1 came in, FT there now .... that shouldnt have been a penno nd NI awful unlucky not to get 1 and shouts for a penno towards the end for them :pac:

Ireland away 1-0 down, brave man backing em away imo

wow lucky that russia-1 came in, FT there now .... that shouldnt have been a penno nd NI awful unlucky not to get 1 and shouts for a penno towards the end for them :pac:

Ireland away 1-0 down, brave man backing em away imo

draw no bet is worth a punt.. im hoping that was wakeup call + i can trade on that IF we eqalise but the way things are going kaz will prob score again ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Ireland were 50/1 at one stage there, god damn it why did I cancel my debit card today :(

have no confidence for ireland weve been terrible

but my heart says we'll turn it around.. ireland DNB @3.75

AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH CANT BELIEVE WHAT IVE SEEN

no way did we desrve that celebratin like mad...

€165 profit with that bet i seriously cant believe it i went all in :)

keane and doyle = lifesavers :)

AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH CANT BELIEVE WHAT IVE SEEN

no way did we desrve that celebratin like mad...

€165 profit with that bet i seriously cant believe it i went all in :)

keane and doyle = lifesavers :)

lovely :D fair play !!didnt know where em two goals were gonna come from, cant write it :) ... germany and sweden will destroy us on that showing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Taken Ireland in play at Evens. Once I heard St Pats practically beat this team in the Europa it was enough for me.:cool:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! When we went 1 down I heard that they beat Serbia and Belgium in recent years and was kicking myself:eek: Cannot believe I won that bet!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

all i can say is holy sh-t

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement