Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Once Caldas a truly shocking team away from home lost 9 out of 10 away this year. Only bright light was a 3-1 win against Quindio who they play tonight in Cup, losing 1-0 at the moment. I'm between -1 Quindio and a double chance on Caldas

*edit* went with Caldas DC @ 5/2 and win 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Another late goal...

Christ my heart is not gonna go much longer :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

seanhynes wrote: »
    cmon Depor ye useless pricks and score

lol GTFI,even went on to see was the bet goina be voided as i had bet after the outcome of the 2nd goal, logged straight off chat as i seen it go1-2 haha

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

loads of chances in the Red bulls game...gone with over 1.5 at 2.10 in running

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Who has been the better side?

Have a sweat on my HT/FT bet now with it being a draw at HT. Just need a NY win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

very even open game... Chivas just scored there but id fancy red bulls to come back and win

Expecting this Ecuadorian game between Independiente/Barcelona to be a tight affair, 1st playing 3rd.

I've went Draw/Draw @ 10/3

how the hell arent NY ahead,sin

Sigh, stuffed :(

1st and last time betting on that league.. could have just did a bloody Palmeiras single instead of adding such a crap team,1/2 then to win,no MLS team should be that,to score a goal in a game is a coup for some of the teams:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Independiente 2-0 down and down to 9 men at HT.

No idea if there is any value out there betting wise, my fear is that Barcelona will not go for the ultimate kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Managed to get "Both teams to score - NO" at 4/6.Was 1/8 at the same time on BEt365..bout 1/4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

http://gyazo.com/b2a324483ed92118c9947ae22858ce56

Someone is so getting fired tomorrow

dont worry not 1p will be paid out on more goals!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

What a save in the Corinthians game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

As a matter of interest how are ye guys doing profit wise?I just checked my pp history and calculated I am down 90e since I opened my account in jan 2011.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

As a matter of interest how are ye guys doing profit wise?I just checked my pp history and calculated I am down 90e since I opened my account in jan 2011.:(

Just breaking even on betfair, but its getting better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Just start keeping track of my bets since last night and im up 66 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    Helsinki over 1.5 goals 10/11
    Inter over 1.5 goals 8/13

Germany Women U23 v Sweden Women U23
    First half goals over 1.5 5/4

• Advertisement

agh **** off and shove it helsinki,1/2 shots are ****ing pointless

seanhynes wrote: »
    agh **** off and shove it helsinki,1/2 shots are ****ing pointless

useless kunts......... looks all VPS too 8 corners till nil

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

HJK have scored almost 60% of their goals in the last 30 minutes this season, so that's a bit of hope... although they are not usually this rubbish in the first 60 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Neman Grodno was 8/10 to win. One of this bookie mistakes (a few weeks ago I spotted a game from Australia, which ended 9:0, also recent reserve teams game of Molde and Rosenborg fits here) which should be taken for AH handicap when result was 3:0. Plus clean sheet for them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Gais over 0.5 goals @ 2.30 :eek:

taken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Gais over 0.5 goals @ 2.30 :eek:

taken
    They were 5/1 to score over 1.5 goals at bet365. Even now "no clean sheet" for AIK is 2.62 at bet365.

Saw that on BWL

Ah now even Molde behind,laying off till the Santos game tonight,every single pick loses the day after u were on a good run.. Molde,HJK and no goal for FC Honka 2nd half thats enough of a sign to take a break for the rest of the evening!!

RAGE! I was just about to go nuts on Over 12 corners in the Halmstad game @ 1.900 and suddenly they go corner mad and the total is up to 9 and the line is now 16.

If it gets down to 15 I'll go with that. 9 corners in 35 mins, sure to be more!

Halmstad take the lead now, could be a bit iffy on the corner front with them not having to push forward. Molde behind which is screwing with my Halmstad/Molde double!

GOAL! Molde! 1-1

Another goal! 2-1 to Molde!

• Advertisement

Molde 2 :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement