Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

seanhynes wrote: »
    any streams for that?betting sites have it gone

im watching it on 365 here at the minute....

• Registered Users Posts: 53,880 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

****ing useles idiot on the Bologna team, gave away the ball instead of clearing it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Some balls on Frey standing up and arguing back with the supporters.......2 or 3 of the players already in tears in the middle of the pitch. Siena back on the pitch here now so looks like the game will be finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

some nuts siena geona game siena 4 nil up was plenty of room for profit but ya have to see the funny side of it . could you imagion the 11 geona players playing with no shirts

Groningen with 11 men behind the ball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

the Finnish Lge is pretty decent for backing overs accums as is the Belgian Lge on Saturday evenings,will be on them each week from now on,have won a nice bit on them recently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Going with a serious lump on City to score 2 or more second half goals at Evens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Wolves have to try and score twice to stay alive, so will attack. If Wolves score then City will have to score again to stay with Man U. Wolves having to attack so heavily will give Man City many chances in the second half.

€20 on Over 2.5 Goals it is then. Will try and hold out until the odds get a bit better. It should hit Evens at around 55 - 60 Minutes (if the game stays 0-1)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

all Wolves atm City would wanna start playing they're only 1 up:mad:

****ing Ajax 2nd week in a row they have screwed me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

tinodz wrote: »
    Wolves have to try and score twice to stay alive, so will attack. If Wolves score then City will have to score again to stay with Man U. Wolves having to attack so heavily will give Man City many chances in the second half.

€20 on Over 2.5 Goals it is then. Will try and hold out until the odds get a bit better. It should hit Evens at around 55 - 60 Minutes (if the game stays 0-1)

got evens at 57th minute

hopefully the game opens up more and we get goals

Just bet on Over 2.5 Goals at odds at 13/8 with 25 minutes to go. Seems worth a gamble

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

ffs City, score another goal already :mad:

They can forget about the title, if they have a hard time scoring vs Wolves, they're never gonna beat Newcastle.

Another please - although now there is little reason for either team to attack :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Liverpool 1 down what a sh1t team they are

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Come on City, One moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Come on anyone, one more ;)

Would be nice to more than double my money on this stupid game

prick aguero:mad::mad::mad:

**** city i hope to god that rotten **** of a team win nothing

Loads of chances for a third goal. Pity

At least the run-in is now very interesting.

• Advertisement

still wins ya no money,**** the run in at the end of the day,between Milan,Utd and them itd sicken any man,Bookies having another field day

thank christ someones doing their jobs and scoring today,Athletico madrid thank u for quick money

still wins ya no money,**** the run in at the end of the day,between Milan,Utd and them itd sicken any man,Bookies having another field day

The Cisse Enhanced Bet on PP kept me in the green this weekend - so I have that to keep me calm/sane, but yeah, this weekend has been mostly terrible for the big games :/

ya i had that too best 1 of the weekend,still pretty annoyed at Barca,Utd and City though!! ah well hopefully Santos can do some tricks later

what a ****ing awful ball for Falcao

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

ya i had that too best 1 of the weekend,still pretty annoyed at Barca,Utd and City though!! ah well hopefully Santos can do some tricks later

I think its gonna be a tough game tonight for them, of course they can make things very easy if Ganso and Neymar show up.

ya robert,well they won 3-1,3-0 and 2-0 in the past three home encounters,although Mogi beat them 3-1 at home a few weeks ago revenge should be in thir sights,think neymar and ganso,borgas are set to play... Great start for Vidal for Juve,2nd strike was a cracker

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

http://gyazo.com/b6cbf6a95116c0c05133c407fd7a35b4

Now only if I had put real money on this.... -_-

Neymar makes me lol

The nerve to do that flick

• Advertisement

I have decided to put 1 whole Euro on a double of Bingham and Doherty winning at the snooker - cause this weekend have drove me to madness.
    Double
    1 line at €1.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €1.00
    Potential returns: €891.00

I'll buy you all a pint!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement