Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4A1!! OR ANY CQB WEAPON!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Ahhdaammnn

DeBurca wrote: »
    I have a Full Metal M4 which I have just overhauled the gearbox
    The gearbox has 7mm metal bushings and has had a proper shim job
    A new piston fitted and the Angle Of Engagement has been done, new O-ring fitted to piston head shooting at 311-318 FPS
    The ROF is 19.2 bb/sec on a 9.6v battery
    Verticle grip and rail covers included

Can also included a 2x42 Red/Green scope with see through lens protectors if wanted

[img][/img]m4cranestock.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Ahhdaammnn wrote: »
    mate... read the posts throughout, i'm looking for a trade, have no cash. I'm trying to sell my gun.
    how much?

Sorry i dont understand your asking me How Much as you have just said in you previous post have no cash
    I am only looking to sell and not trade for a "AK Spetsnaz"

im trading a spetsnaz, i asked how much cause i want to know its worth and I dont have cash, trying to sell/trade.

mau5trap wrote: »
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/207672/176084.jpg

Have this gun perfect for cqb , comes with 2 mags , battery , charger , box and silencer , 140e inc postage
    mau5trap is your gun still available? what make/model is it?, what type of condition?, would you trade for a spets, two batteries, charger(which needs an adapter) and a rail all worth €130... can be €115 without the rail.

im trading a spetsnaz, i asked how much cause i want to know its worth and I dont have cash, trying to sell/trade.

I see but your advert says WANTED

Would it not be more honest to say for sale/trade

• Advertisement

no, cause most people offer things i dont want and people generally seem to ignore the actual ad and jus go straight to replying so no, il put it as wanted for now.

no, cause most people offer things i dont want and people generally seem to ignore the actual ad and jus go straight to replying so no, il put it as wanted for now.

Your choice but it seem wrong to me, GLWT

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

Would like a good CQB weapon!
    Maybe an M4A1!

-Must be in good nick!
    -Cheap!
    -Trade for AK Spetsnaz? W/ Rail, Battery, Charger, Mag (all in box!)
    -^^^ Charger needs a plug changer thing.
    -Must be in the €150- €190 zone!
    -Must be willing to wait if only accepting cash!

Any Offers!!??

Yes i did read all the posts. Including your original post which says
    Must be willing to wait if only accepting cash!
    If you sell your ak and get money. you can offer me money for my aegs. I have no interest in a trade for a used ak spetnaz. What exactly is your problem with my post??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Tibersun

He already has a few threads for sale/trade for this aeg most locked as multi threads. This wanted thread gets around the multi thread issue....;)
    Have a colt M4A1 from cybergun all plastic, no mag (most mags wont fit) no battery no charger 0.82 joules for trade if your interested

RogueSpear wrote: »
    Yes i did read all the posts. Including your original post which says

If you sell your ak and get money. you can offer me money for my aegs. I have no interest in a trade for a used ak spetnaz. What exactly is your problem with my post??
    il see

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭M4A1guy

Hello again :)

I have got a black Dboys M4a1 wit G&G gearbox internals (stripped a new G&G raider and put it into a Dboys full metal M4a1 CQB-R )(Not including the blowback wouldn't fit sadly), G&G hop up chamber with guarder rubber, Magpul black AFG, Red Laser pointer sight attached to rail, G&G raider Motor, G&G Tan pistol grip and Stock, 9.6v intellect battery, ASG charger, Tan Sling (needs front hinge for gun), 1 Tan G&G high cap mag, 2 black high cap mags, G&G raider was new when parts put into Dboys shell and Dboys with all new upgrades hasn't even seen a day out yet (Broke my leg about 6 months ago), Extended barrel so it goes to the very end of the barrel extender. Looking for 300 BUT i am very very open to offers :)

M4A1guy wrote: »
    Hello again :)

I have got a black Dboys M4a1 wit G&G gearbox internals (stripped a new G&G raider and put it into a Dboys full metal M4a1 CQB-R )(Not including the blowback wouldn't fit sadly), G&G hop up chamber with guarder rubber, Magpul black AFG, Red Laser pointer sight attached to rail, G&G raider Motor, G&G Tan pistol grip and Stock, 9.6v intellect battery, ASG charger, Tan Sling (needs front hinge for gun), 1 Tan G&G high cap mag, 2 black high cap mags, G&G raider was new when parts put into Dboys shell and Dboys with all new upgrades hasn't even seen a day out yet (Broke my leg about 6 months ago), Extended barrel so it goes to the very end of the barrel extender. Looking for 300 BUT i am very very open to offers :)
    ehm no... your okay... im looking for something a 15 year old can afford... but thanks for that anyway

ehm no... your okay... im looking for something a 15 year old can afford... but thanks for that anyway

Lol dam Im only 16 :P How much is your budget if you dont mind me asking?

Lol dam Im only 16 :P How much is your budget if you dont mind me asking?
    good for you! if you read the begining of the post it says as far as i no 150-190

good for you! if you read the begining of the post it says as far as i no 150-190

Oh ok sorry hope you find what your looking for :)

Oh ok sorry hope you find what your looking for :)
    thanks

bump

Admins any chance of editing this post for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Are you claiming your 15?

Also what type of gun are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

andy_g wrote: »
    Are you claiming your 15?

Also what type of gun are you looking for?
    yeeaaaah why?
    mostly a raider... or anything similar

thermo wrote: »
    looks good... il have a think!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

yeeaaaah why?
    mostly a raider... or anything similar

Then im afraid this section of the charter comes into effect in this case.

6. Age restriction
    Any user who wishes to buy or sell any RIF must not be under the age of 16 years at the time of posting.
    As per Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009;

Quote:
    9D.—
    (2) On and after the date of commencement of section 40 of the Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 it is an offence for a person to sell a realistic imitation firearm to a person under the age of 16 years.
    When this happens we (The Mod Team) must remove your Airsoft Adverts Permissions until you reach the legal age of 16. Request can be made upon reaching your sixteenth birthday in pm to any of the mod team that will reinstate your permissions to airsoft adverts.

Circumvention of permissions removal under section 40 of the Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009.
    Will result in a site ban.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement