Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jerseys/shorts and others for sale

Options
  • 15-01-2012 7:56pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Cleaning out the closet for house move:

NEW/UNUSED Boards shorts new Small ½ price: 20 plus postage

NEW/UNUSED Brand new boards full sleeve ¼ zip XXL: 30 plus postage
    2012-01-15%25252018.42.00.jpg

NEW/UNUSED Brand new boards full sleeve ¼ zip Small: 30 plus postage
    2012-01-15%25252018.36.00.jpg

Team Cofidis Bib shorts oil stain on underneath size 6 – 15euro plus postage

Team Cofidis Jersey size 6 one small oil stain and very slightly yellowed collar - 15 euro plus postage
    2012-01-15%25252018.34.35.jpg

NYPD Tour de Force jersey XL American - 25euro plus postage never worn, too big
    2012-01-15%25252018.33.07.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Hey,

I'll take the small boards shorts and jersey off you- I can collect in dub?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

colm18 wrote: »
    Hey,

I'll take the small boards shorts and jersey off you- I can collect in dub?

You can indeed, I'll drop you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Offer €20 for the Tour De Force jersey. Should be able to collect depending where you are based

Or if you're interested in anything here ( I know, I sound like soem young lad off Adverts now...):

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056511579

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056509717

Whatever text you like here

brayblue24 wrote: »
    Offer €20 for the Tour De Force jersey. Should be able to collect depending where you are based

Or if you're interested in anything here ( I know, I sound like soem young lad off Adverts now...):

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056511579

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056509717

Whatever text you like here

Thanks but I'll stick to cash, have to be seen to make an attempt to clear out, I'll drop you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭C3PO

Not sure if the NYPD jersey is gone but if not I'll offer asking!

• Advertisement

RPL1 wrote: »
    Not sure if the NYPD jersey is gone but if not I'll offer asking!

I accepted brayblue24s offer but if it falls through you are next in line.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭C3PO

CramCycle wrote: »

Grand job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Thanks CramCycle but sure let it go to RPL1, he offered the asking and I can take or leave it (ie, she'll kill me:()

On that note they are yours if still interested RPL1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

On that note they are yours if still interested RPL1.

Next in line if that falls through!

• Advertisement

RT66 wrote: »
    Next in line if that falls through!

RPL1 ordered a different jersey just before I PM'd him so it's yours now if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Yes please!* :D
    I'll PM.

*This constitutes a formal offering of the asking price

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

I take it the small shorts and jersey are gone?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Thanks Cramcycle-gear fits perfectly :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭nikon74

Offer 20 for the boards full sleeve ¼ zip XXL

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

What's the sizing like with those boards jerseys - is it 'true', or is it more like Italian sizing, where XXL is really much smaller than you'd expect?

What's the sizing like with those boards jerseys - is it 'true', or is it more like Italian sizing, where XXL is really much smaller than you'd expect?

To be honest, you'd have to ask on some of the other jersey threads. The sizing is up on the carvalho website for reference:

http://www.carvalhocustom.com/downloads/carvalhocustom_sizing.pdf

Mine is a L, I was 34" when I got it, it fit me then, still fits me now I am slightly smaller (very slightly) but it may vary through the sizes or batches, if you are in Dublin we can meet up for you to try it size wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

Thanks CC, but I reckon it'd be too big. I'd be more like an XL according to that chart.

In that case offer accepted from Nixon74 if you can collect in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭nikon74

Cant Collect in Dublin - could you post ?

• Advertisement

nikon74 wrote: »
    Cant Collect in Dublin - could you post ?

I can but that does mean you won't get to try before you buy, it will also add the cost of postage on. I'd prefer not too as I don't need hassle if your unhappy but if your OK with the risk then I won't refuse your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

If Nixon falls through with this I'm more than happy to take. Based in Dublin.

Postage is 6.50 unregistered and 10.50 as registered. I accepted Nixons offer so if he is OK with the postage it is his, if not it goes to Lightening Bolt.

Sale fell through with Nikon (my fault) so it is still available. Looking for 25euro, will deliver/meet in Dublin for anyone who is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Sale fell through with Nikon (my fault) so it is still available. Looking for 25euro, will deliver/meet in Dublin for anyone who is interested.

Offer the asking of €25 for the boards full sleeve ¼ zip XXL if you can post to Cork.

Dubba wrote: »
    Offer the asking of €25 for the boards full sleeve ¼ zip XXL if you can post to Cork.

Just Pm'd LightningBolt to check was his interest still there but failing that, postage is as above but I see issues as with Nikon. I am not taking PayPal (bank or cash) and I'm not doing refunds hence why I prefer the try before you buy someone in Dublin can offer but if you are happy with that then it is fine.

Just Pm'd LightningBolt to check was his interest still there but failing that, postage is as above but I see issues as with Nikon. I am not taking PayPal (bank or cash) and I'm not doing refunds hence why I prefer the try before you buy someone in Dublin can offer but if you are happy with that then it is fine.

Cool, see how you go with LightningBolt.

In the meantime I'll be receiving a XXXXL short sleeved jersey in the next couple of days and if that's too big and your jersey is still available, I'd be interested.

Cool, see how you go with LightningBolt.

In the meantime I'll be receiving a XXXXL short sleeved jersey in the next couple of days and if that's too big and your jersey is still available, I'd be interested.

No word from LightningBolt so I presume he is not interested. It is yours if you are still interested Dubba,

Yea should be...

I received a 4XL jersey of jag con but it is way too big
    (25inches at the chest when layed out flat), but fair play to him he will accept a return.

All my other tops are XXL so I think yours would fit, maybe you could check the dimensions of the jersey? Layed out flat under the arms, mine are around 22inches across. Thanks.

• Advertisement

All my other tops are XXL so I think yours would fit, maybe you could check the dimensions of the jersey? Layed out flat under the arms, mine are around 22inches across. Thanks.

Will check the length once I get my hands on a tape or ruler, and post up the results, hopefully tomorrow sometime.

Advertisement