Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 years of a difference..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Two from today...
    IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

amadain wrote: »
    Wonder who buys the last few years of Ky1's

Believe it or not, it's a Corkman who has bought all of the KY-1 cars since 03 or 04, a series of Vel Satis followed by a series of high-spec Pajeros! He mustn't be planning to change in 2012, otherwise 12-KY-1 would probably be on a Pajero.

That '07 Pajero above is a straight, genuine machine, but is overpriced by around €10K on Adams' website, not to mention €1683 to tax it for a year

I saw 05KY1 yesterday, a Vel Satis driving through balyvourney towards Cork.

Believe it or not, it's a Corkman who has bought all of the KY-1 cars since 03 or 04, a series of Vel Satis followed by a series of high-spec Pajeros! He mustn't be planning to change in 2012, otherwise 12-KY-1 would probably be on a Pajero

Maybe he was won over by the Hyundai...
    Do you know if he booked that plate himself every year or was it reserved for him by Adams?
    09KY1 seems not to have been issued, maybe he took a break that year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Maybe he was won over by the Hyundai...
    Do you know if he booked that plate himself every year or was it reserved for him by Adams?
    09KY1 seems not to have been issued, maybe he took a break that year too.

Very doubtul that he went for a Hyundai saloon, but I must ask him when I meet him again and yes, he skipped 2009, but purchased in 2010. Not sure who actually paid for the reg. I reckon Adams are paying since the idiots in charge of the asylum upped the charge to a grand.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Came across this 04 Velsatis today, in typical Renault form it was not in the best of health, so i nipped in quickly to get a shot in in case my car would catch something...;)
    IMG_3522.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

I have seen this Vel Satis before and I really don't know whether I wanted to have a plate that everybody instantly remembers or not :) I could imagine situations where this could be a drawback...

But the reason I drag this thread up from the depths is different:
    Did anybody else see that silver Aston Martin DB6 Volante that is been driven in and around Tralee in recent days? It's a fairly rare car with a bit of history it seems and quite loud as well. Sorry I couldn't get any pictures (yet).

Advertisement