Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen Car

Options
  • 11-01-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I woke this morning to discover my car had been stolen, it's an 08 Focus. It was taken from my driveway, literally right in front of front door and below my bedroom window. I didn't hear a thing, no sign of broken glass, I have the keys. How the hell did they get it? Stolen from Clonsilla. Gutted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

do you have any pictures or registration number and colour of the car ... put the word out on twitter/facebook for people to keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

I do, luckily got a pic of it sitting on the driveway from Google maps, is it safe to put a pic on here?

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭MrDerp

Rotten b*st*rds. I hope it's found intact.

Is it a high performance focus or a regular one? Usually it's high performance or premium vehicles I read about being stolen here.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭nicol

mattb74 wrote: »
    I do, luckily got a pic of it sitting on the driveway from Google maps, is it safe to put a pic on here?

Thanks,

Might jog someone's memory if they see a pic.

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.

It's an 08-D taken from Mount Symon, Clonsilla between Midnight & 7am. You won't see many of this colour on the road, a metallic dark purple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Put up the full reg, there's no harm in it.

Ring the Toll bridges and see if it went through anywhere. Had it much petrool?

08-D-27121 About half a tank i think. Will call the toll, hadn't thought of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TheZ

Did you buy it recently?
    Get any work done to it recently/new tyres/give your name and address to anybody/leave keys with anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Have a look for the second set of key. Must have been towed if you still have keys

Advertisement