Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream Diary **Post Your Dreams Here**

Options
  • 10-01-2012 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

I had this really weird dream last night.

I was at some big building and there was some competition on. I was running around this office type place you see in big corporations. Any way for some reason Steven Spielberg was there. I don't know why.

Well I meet this young blonde Croatian one outside and we elope while drinking cans of coke. We decide to get married and we meet her Dad who is Steven Spielberg.

Then this jumps to another recurring dream I've been having. I'm in a church, yet it's with a different girl, a small petite brunette who I used to know. She's beautiful, we're in the church. It appears to be the rehearsal before the marriage. She's wearing a black suit. All of a sudden I look up at the roof which is low down and something opens up and the roof cracks. From the crack drops a shadowy figure that looks like the devil it drops face first to the ground and fizzles into the carpet. Then comes another one that swoops down and glides through me. I turn around and death is standing in a pew with some of my family members and friends. At the top the devil figure has got the priest. I turn to the girl she says I have to shake deaths hand, to distract him. I go to do so but before I can all the other people start doing so like the peace be with you nonsense they do in mass. Then for some reason I have to do the same to the devil so someone else can stab him through the heart. Then it ends.

All my dreams are really weird, they could nearly always be termed as nightmares. The last dream I remember having was about a cult of paedophiles doing some ritual in my living room. All my dreams are extremely vivid as well and I suffer from somniloquy and I didn't used to dream for 4 years.

Maybe some of you would like to post your dreams here as well.

I think it would be interesting or therapeutic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I was walking to college when all of a sudden i was attacked by thousands of scarab beatles who eventually ate me alive.
    (This may be the effects of too much uncharted 3):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

my favourite dreams are the zombie apocalypse dreams. i always survive...

Advertisement