Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicorette Inhaler

Options
  • 08-01-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Folks,

I gave up smoking last week and am using the nicorette gum at the moment.. I am thinking about trying the Inhaler

Anyone know how much the inhaller & cartridges cost?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

Hi Folks,

I gave up smoking last week and am using the nicorette gum at the moment.. I am thinking about trying the Inhaler

Thanks

I dont know about the inhaler but i know the smokegreen cigarette is 50e for a starter kit which includes 2 batteries, a usb and normal charger and 5 cartridges. A pack of 5 cartridges is 9e.

They say one cartridge is the same as 20 cigarettes but im quitting from a 20+ a day habit and on my third day, still on first cartridge.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RuffleRuffle

Lorri_L wrote: »
    I dont know about the inhaler but i know the smokegreen cigarette is 50e for a starter kit which includes 2 batteries, a usb and normal charger and 5 cartridges. A pack of 5 cartridges is 9e.

They say one cartridge is the same as 20 cigarettes but im quitting from a 20+ a day habit and on my third day, still on first cartridge.

HTH

Thanks very much. I might give that a try. Best of luck with staying off them ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

im not entirely sure if i'm allowed suggest e-cigs in this forum, but if a mod says no they can just delete my post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056497354

thread here from someone who was wondering what electronic cigarette to get on their first go. 50-60 euro would get you enough to start off with. the two batteries would last about a year, the dual coil cartomizer (the device itself) generally oughta lasts about a week so 4-5 of them should last you at least a month for 8-10 euro and the juices themselves are quite cheap. how much juice you get through depends on your personal vaping habits, but when I used that kit I went through 50ml in a month and I was a heavy user. I've gotten a few friends on this same piece of kit and one of them made 50ml last about 2 months because he only used it in the evenings after work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Suggest away - even e-cigs* are better than smoking. The subforum is for general discussion about e-cigs - this forum is for assistance in quitting smoking which includes vaping options. :)

/mod
    *I'm not a fan personally but at least e-cigs are honest. They are tobacco replacements while maintaining nicotine intake. NRTs such as gum and inhalers are doomed to fail imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Hi Folks,

Thanks

Gave up yesterday using the Nicorette inhalator. I don't know how much they are in the shop but I was browsing Amazon last week when I came across the inhalator and 42 cartridges for £25 including postage (about 30 euro). Not sure whether this is cheaper or more expensive than in the shops but I decided to buy there and then from amazon before I changed my mind on the matter.

I realise I'm only on day 2 so anything could change but at the moment I'm doing really well. I chose the inhaler as two friends of mine quit over a year ago using it and have never looked back.

Good luck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭wexford12

I am using the inhaler I think it was about 26€ for the inhaler and 28 inserts. Each insert lasts for about 20mins of sucking Im only using one a day and on day 8 now so its turned out to be a cheap way of giving up

Just checked the box there are 42 inserts for it even better

Advertisement