Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 2 timetable?

Options
  • 08-01-2012 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Anyone know when the timetable for semester 2 is going up?
    Someone said it was up this time last year? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

week before the results are out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

What date is the Semester starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Monday the 23rd

Considering the results are out on the 19th, the timetable ''should'' be up by the end of this week. Watch this space (and facebook probably for people complaining about 9am starts)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Wasn't there an announcement that it's out on the 16th?

Got an email from my course director as well saying similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

what announcement?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Mikel91

eoins23456 wrote: »
    what announcement?

Don Barry stood atop of his house with a great elk horn,and yelled it across campus for all to hear...Did you not get the memo?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

Mikel91 wrote: »
    Did you not get the memo?:P

I was too busy compiling my TPS report...:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

CJKeane wrote: »
    Did you not get the memo?:P

I was too busy compiling my TPS report...:pac::pac::pac:
    You never put the new cover page on your TPS report.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

1huge1 wrote: »
    Monday the 23rd

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Don Barry stood atop of his house with a great elk horn,and yelled it across campus for all to hear.

So THAT'S who was shouting at 6am in the morning! I was wondering! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Don Barry stood atop of his house with a great elk horn,and yelled it across campus for all to hear...Did you not get the memo?:P

Drank Tea reading that, Thanks keyboard DESTROYED!

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

These will be my first exam results so I'm unsure about the procedure!

Will the results go up on the student portal? And is there a time that they usually go up by?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

augusta24 wrote: »

Will the results go up on the student portal? And is there a time that they usually go up by?

Log on here http://www.si.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn go to student records>> Student Transcript>> Results :D

Time is an issue they are usually there first thing 7am or so but the site always crashes or slow to load as 10,000 students try to get them all at the same time so be prepared to wait a while.

On a side line can understand why they cannot upload them in batches alphabetically over the space of a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

augusta24 wrote: »

Depends- Christmas last year they were available at midnight...my summer ones weren't available til about 4am.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

Agent_99 wrote: »
    On a side line can understand why they cannot upload them in batches alphabetically over the space of a few days.

Or why it takes them 2 weeks from the time they turn in the grades to post them online...

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Timetables are up!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

mine is shocking and im only in 1st year :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Mine isn't great... but could be far worse I guess. Not finishing till 6pm on Thursday and Friday is my biggest gripe this time round...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I have a 3 hour german tutorial at 9 till 12 on a thursday ...Kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Analytical Chemistry Lab @ 9 Monday morning :o

Free all day Wednesday except for a TUT which I can take or leave :D

other than that a decent timetable for once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

On a Friday i have 6 lectures:(:(
    on a wednesday from 9-12 and 12-3 and 4-6 i have 3 labs.

worst time table ive gotten yet

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

After a year away my Timetable kicks me square in the nuts...on every day and all early starts!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

is this a complete timetable, there are missing modules on mine, and to times for said module on the module timetable

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

2 9am starts, but finishing with a 4-5 academic writing class IS NOT COOL. such a waste of time and space ><
    Only one class at like 5pm on a monday, which is VERY nice.
    what is up with New Media and Cultural studies. Changes rooms at least 4 times, cluttering up my timetable damn it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

is this a complete timetable, there are missing modules on mine, and to times for said module on the module timetable

Mines the full one... are they elective modules maybe?

Try this timetable and add in your missing module codes maybe. (Oh, this timetable is glitchy for some reason. It's usually not as awkward to read...)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Do we have to go to labs and tutorials in week 1 ?? I can never remember !!!

phish wrote: »
    Do we have to go to labs and tutorials in week 1 ?? I can never remember !!!

A module by module basis. Generally, labs and tutorials start week three. You'll be told in your first lecture in a module what the story is.

If you're timetabled for a lab/tutorial in a module before you have a lecture in that module, you're pretty safe to skip it, but you're better off just to show up, and leave if no one else shows up.

Aragneer wrote: »
    I have a 3 hour german tutorial at 9 till 12 on a thursday ...Kill me.
    Try German from 5-6 on a friday

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Mines the full one... are they elective modules maybe?

Try this timetable and add in your missing module codes maybe. (Oh, this timetable is glitchy for some reason. It's usually not as awkward to read...)

Your link is wrong

its http://daniel.ie/proj/tt/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

My timetable specifically mentions which weeks I have what...

Advertisement