Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How many driving lessons can you take per month?

Options
  • 05-01-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

I heard you can only take two lessons every month and you must do 12 in total. Can anybody confirm or deny that? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You can do the 12 in a week if you wanted...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Asked here quite recently!: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056502559

That's only a suggestion by the RSA, not a requirement. If you are on EDT, you can do the 12 lessons over any time frame! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Oh ok thanks a million lads, and sorry didn't see the thread Timbuk2! That's grand anyway I'll be able to get it over with in less than 6 months

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Oh ok thanks a million lads, and sorry didn't see the thread Timbuk2! That's grand anyway I'll be able to get it over with in less than 6 months

No problem! Remember you can't sit your driving test until 6 months have passed from the issue date of your first learner permit, so even if you get the lessons done in less than 6 months, you still can't sit your test until the 6 months have passed (but you can apply beforehand).

Advertisement