Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream help!

Options
  • 05-01-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Im a female in my early twenties and had a very vivid dream last night. I was in the backseat of a car, possibly a taxi I can't remember and someone else I knew was with me, again I cant remember who exactly. This quite large tail thingy about an inch wide began poking out of my thigh, after about 10 secs it had gotten quite longer, so I decided to pull it out. It resembled a worm but had no head, only two 'tails'. A few seconds after I pulled that one out another tail appeared in the same spot. I was extremely scared at the sight of these things in my leg, didnt know what they were or whu they were in my leg. As it got longer again, i pulled it out. Everytime I pulled one out, they seemed to be poking through the leg faster and also getting longer as well. It came to point where as I was pulling one out every 2 seconds. Then it began on my left leg, so I was juggling between pulling out these worms from legs. At this stage, i woke up. Whats the meaning behind this dream does anyone know?

Advertisement