Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

FMLMocks wrote: »
    That was mentioned in the Examcraft Irish aural. What were the essay titles?

we have not had paper one yet so i dont know! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

dumdiddle wrote: »
    OK I NEED HELP!

all our class thought we had the deb paper but it turns out we might not now.....the only way we will find out is this...

on our aural the tape seem to mention
    bel feirste (dont know how to spell it)
    alot on our tape...so i was wondering was this the aural belonging to the examcraft or deb paper?

Please use SPOILERS!!! - Mod

that was mentioned in mine too and mine was examcraft.. Did you have something about
    aontaine in yours? or the seanfocal- there's no place like home?
    if you did then its exmcraft.

googlee, this is the 5th post of yours we've had to spoiler. Please read the first post and be careful with your posts or we will have to resort to bans - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

googlee wrote: »
    that was mentioned in mine too and mine was examcraft.. Did you have something about
    aontaine in yours? or the seanfocal- there's no place like home?
    if you did then its exmcraft.

i knew there was some name in it but i could not remember..but yeah that was it! so ive most likely got the examcraft paper..they could hardly give us deb papar 1 and 2? I hate the examcraft paper so much :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aaronflanagan

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    Karst regions
    Fishing industrys
    Mezzogiorno
    Geocology Floura Flouna and soils
    The rainforest you have studied
    Tertiary activities in dublin
    Os Maps
    agriculture of paris
    Positives and negatives of migration
    can u pm me the DEB biology now please? :)

cud you pm the maths paper 1 ordinary level please for 2010 mocks leaving cert

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Deb accounting anyonee???

• Advertisement

Has anyone actually done geography examcraft? If so could you please pm me :) Im desperate! also i already know what it says on the spreadsheet. I need someone who has done the paper PLEAS. THank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

someone please submit maths ol examcraft p2 to the spreadsheet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ash2012

Any one know who made the paper with the french hl aural about
    canicross dog racing ?
    Thanks

To use spoilers -
    Your Text Here [/spoiler] - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

thanks a mill my friend said
    respiration photosynthesis genetics and microorganisms
    came up as long qs but they arent on the spreadsheet??

Well unless they had I different paper..I don't know sorry because on mine
    photosyntheses and respiration only came up as short questions and genetics did come up as a long question alright it was nice too! Don't remember there being anything on micro-organisms unless it was on a question that I didn't do!

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

why is business in half of the spreadsheet fields

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Cupcake1

Did paper one of english and irish today very happy :)

Please tell us more!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

Heane wrote: »

Thank You! I've gone ahead and removed permissions to edit the spreadsheet (Some people shouldn't be allowed near computers..)

You can still view the sheet from *Spoilers here,* and send spoilers through the form here.

Any other problems in the future please pm me or send a quick form through the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Crism wrote: »
    Heane wrote: »

Thank You! I've gone ahead and removed permissions to edit the spreadsheet (Some people shouldn't be allowed near computers..)

You can still view the sheet from *Spoilers here,* and send spoilers through the form here.

Any other problems in the future please pm me or send a quick form through the spreadsheet. Thanks!

No problem would you mind letting me know whenever you get something for maths ol paper 2 examcraft please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

Cupcake1 wrote: »
    Did paper one of english and irish today very happy :)

That's good:) Would you mind telling me what came up in Irish and what company it was please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LCHello

Does Anyone have an info on The Human Section on the Geography Exam from examcraft, please help me!! :confused:

To save people time:

Home ec, examcraft:
    Short questions: iodine (2 functions and the rda), water and its properties, how to increase fibre intake, what is diverticullius, two physical conditioning agents, Apr and something about consumer agency/act about APR, the ways in which shopping patterns have changed and something on the lines of how to be more eco-friendly. (thats all i can remember)

Q1- (a) comment on the table (it was in relation to fish and lipids, you need to know B12, polyunsaturated fatty acids and iodine)
    (b) Write a note on cholesterol
    (c)In relation to fats write about -structure of fatty acids, properties and biological functions
    (d)something about the food industry promoting people to eat more fish

Q2- (a) The way in which the irish diet has changed
    (b) sensory analysis- 3 food tests and name 1 from each category and describe them
    (c) Controlling the tests i.e guildelines for thetests

Q3- I did'nt answer this question but something about Haccp? system

q4- small appliance with motor ( Didn't do this q either so I cant remember it that well)

q5- Family as a caring unit- social and economic changes affecting the family, and impacts of conflicts on the family. Marriage- I think it was marriage in Ireland i.e you must be over 18. Preparing for marriage

Elective 3- (a) (i)5 causes of poverty and refer to poverty trap and cycle
    (ii) Two inititves to reduce poverty e.g. MABS
    can't remember the last part

(b) It was to do with childcare - know factors affecting childcare and be able to compare
    two child carers e.g. a child minder and a day care centre. Then there was something about early childcare system

(c) something about foreign investment and stuff about volunteers and how it affects one self and the community, hope this helps :)
    - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ohschool

Does anyone have the Examcraft Economics questions please? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stevomc50

Can anyone tell me what questions are coming up in Maths Paper 2 Higher Level. I absolutely hate project maths :(.
    my school are using examcraft (barcode in the top right)!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

Hi guys, does anybody have a copy of HL Examcraft irish paper 2, as i need to know the pros roghnach and Filiocht ainmnithe questions please, as am desprate :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 lauzie2011

Hey guys :) anybody have either examcraft or DEB paper for accounting ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 stevomc50

Examcraft,
    Maths Paper 2,
    Higher Level,
    Questions.
    plz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ash2012

Any one have an info on french aural hl on any debs please :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ann hogan

could somebody please tell me wat was on OL english paper 2 plzzzzzzzzzzz

Has anyone got the business hl examcraft paper with the short questions? Or maths ol paper 2 examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ann hogan

ash2012 wrote: »
    Anyone have any detail on maths paper two HL DEBS please ? Have most papers in return !

sorry haven't done it yet bt cud u please send me OL english p2 debs plzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Deathbymocks

ash2012 wrote: »
    Any one know who made the paper with the french hl aural about
    canicross dog racing ?
    Thanks

To use spoilers -
    Your Text Here [/spoil[SIZE="2"]e[/SIZE]r] - Mod

Thats the DEB paper :)
    I saw one of your other posts that said you had most of the DEB papers, would you happen to have;
    Accounting
    Business
    Irish paper 2
    If you do could you pm me please? :)
    Thanks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 33 Geo20Limerick

Thats the DEB paper :)
    I saw one of your other posts that said you had most of the DEB papers, would you happen to have;
    Accounting
    Business
    Irish paper 2
    If you do could you pm me please? :)
    Thanks

if u get business please tell me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dcoady

History hl need hints . India is doc on ours . English hl hamlet charcter and plath . Notsure what company but anyone with similar hints can you message me .
    Economics hl
    English p1 essay titles
    Maths
    Geography -biome is def coming up on ours - 3 factors not 4

How difficult is it to follow a simple instruction?
    Use spoilers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 monochrome26

Can someone please post all of the DEB business long questions? On the spreadsheet maybe so everyone can see. Thanks! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 aine17

heyyy for the DEB french paper, anyone know the q4? its not clear on the spreadsheet :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement