Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i am curious what it will be like if everyone who says they are coming actually comes for the first time EVAR, we'll need the whole bleedin pub. any news on that front yet, we booked an area?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

hdowney wrote: »
    i am curious what it will be like if everyone who says they are coming actually comes for the first time EVAR, we'll need the whole bleedin pub. any news on that front yet, we booked an area?
    OOOOOOTTTTTTTIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS you need to book an area!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I'm very hungover and have to go drinking tonight,leave me be woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I will not leave you be, you need to do your modly duties!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Jaysus, make it sound like a chore why don't ya!

i wish i could go drinking tonite, but there will be no drink for me til the beers (betcha that means one and i'm bladdered for the first time ever) damn health kick and weightloss regimen. bloody well better see some results soon. yes i have lost 8lb in two weeks, but where the heckers from? me eyeballs!!!!

For once I'd rather not go out but one of the lads is leaving work so beers for him are being had.I can't get the bastarding Coppers stamp off me hand from last night. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

For once I'd rather not go out but one of the lads is leaving work so beers for him are being had.I can't get the bastarding Coppers stamp off me hand from last night. :(

Dont wash it off and save yourself 10 euro on the admision back in. :cool:

• Advertisement

Dont wash it off and save yourself 10 euro on the admision back in. :cool:

do they not put dates on the friggin thing - in which case it'd be obvs he'd been there last nite!! most places do i thought

do they not put dates on the friggin thing - in which case it'd be obvs he'd been there last nite!! most places do i thought

Don't know. Haven't been on consecutive nights :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

They change them on different nights.. I have no life.

€5 long island iced tea,oh God.

Next beers, Awec picks the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Next beers, Awec picks the pub.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

House party.

Just not in my house.

Larianne wrote: »
    :(

Im not saying yours was a bad choice. honest :o

Cassidys sounds like a happening place. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

awec wrote: »
    :D

I was out a few weeks ago up home and it was £1 a drink.

"Double vodka redbull please"

"2 quid mate"

"2 quid you say? Give us another one there"

Mmmmhmmmm.

D2 do €5 cocktails before 11, mojito city :D

D2 do €5 cocktails before 11, mojito city :D

last time i had a cocktail there it was the most watered down piece of crap i had ever tasted.

last time i had a cocktail there it was the most watered down piece of crap i had ever tasted.

Actually, now that you say it, I was watching them making the mojito last time I got one there, they haven't got a clue, crushed the mint in their hands, instead in the drink.
    I think I'm such a cheapskate, I just remember the €5 part forgetting what I actually got. :o

Now Mantra in Maynooth, know how to make a drink! :)

Actually, now that you say it, I was watching them making the mojito last time I got one there, they haven't got a clue, crushed the mint in their hands, instead in the drink.
    I think I'm such a cheapskate, I just remember the €5 part forgetting what I actually got. :o

Now Mantra in Maynooth, know how to make a drink! :)

jaysus i think i'd have told them to keep their sheite!! nah i loves me a good cocktail but i get well peeved if someone canni make one, even if they are charging cheap prices for the bleeding things

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Im not saying yours was a bad choice. honest :o

Cassidys sounds like a happening place. :cool:

I have suggested quite a few locations for tGC beers. ;)

jaysus i think i'd have told them to keep their sheite!! nah i loves me a good cocktail but i get well peeved if someone canni make one, even if they are charging cheap prices for the bleeding things

By the time I hit mojito's I'd already had a few beers and several tia maria's, I noticed, but didn't really think about it until the following day

By the time I hit mojito's I'd already had a few beers and several tia maria's, I noticed, but didn't really think about it until the following day

and i think that is what they are relying on to be honest

and i think that is what they are relying on to be honest

I'm gonna be there on Friday, must remember, no mojito's, no mojito's :D

I'm gonna be there on Friday, must remember, no mojito's, no mojito's :D

and if they haven't fixed the tap, no bulmers. there was something seriously off with the bulmers the last time too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

No thanks. I suppose if there was one in cork i would attend but other than that i'll think i'll pass up on the offer but everyone else who is attending well enjoy!:D

Advertisement