Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Adoradoradorahay.

Thats what I read above.
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    You all just jelly you don't talk like us!

:p

Very true. It's a gift we have, some people's only reaction is jealousy :cool:

• Administrators Posts: 53,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Hmmm...more than likely I'll be there for a few hours anyway, and probably sober...RAG week starts the night after :p I did promise Otis I'd be at the next beers though, gotta show my face!

Der de ler de ler de ler hai! (dont dare mock my translation of the above:p)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Hmmm...more than likely I'll be there for a few hours anyway, and probably sober...RAG week starts the night after :p I did promise Otis I'd be at the next beers though, gotta show my face!

You better be there, haven't seen you in AGES!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

any chance of a daquiri at this place
    that barman in the picture doesnt look too promising :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I'm gonna try to go along to this :)

awec wrote: »
    What's the etiquette like at these events? Is getting wasted frowned upon?

132572530628.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I think it just might be mandatory, young Frodo.
    Why do you think Otis is mod of this forum? Not for his wisdom and fair hand, surely? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Hahaha you'd know you were a newbie :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pants are frowned upon.

will he fall for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Pants are frowned upon.

will he fall for it?

To clarify, pant = underwear or pants = trousers??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pembily wrote: »
    To clarify, pant = underwear or pants = trousers??

Ah, you'll have to get it right yerself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭december83

this boards beers night sounds good

have many people signed up for it?
    i have tried to organise these nights before (not in dublin), i find i get a lot of interest but very few actually turn up on the night.... which is a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Adoradoradorahay.
    Thats what I read above.
    :cool:

I'll deal with you two on the night if I make it!! :mad::p
    december83 wrote: »
    this boards beers night sounds good

have many people signed up for it?
    i have tried to organise these nights before (not in dublin), i find i get a lot of interest but very few actually turn up on the night.... which is a shame

Ahh there will be plenty at these beers. I tried organising a beers in another forum that never had one before but it was a bit difficult with everyone being scattered all over the country. But considering most folks in this forum are in Dublin it's a bit easier.

Difficult for meeeeeh and my kind but easier for them :D

I'll deal with you two on the night if I make it!! :mad::p

Ah you know I love you really Tuds!
    :D

Do you reckon you will be able to grace us with your presence?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I see Cassidy's is confirmed! Stumbling distance of Coppers. Coincidence? I think not!

• Advertisement

Ah you know I love you really Tuds!
    :D

Do you reckon you will be able to grace us with your presence?

I won two awards on Boards today and now Otis declares his love for me....this is just the best day EVER :cool::p

Have the gig the week before in Dublin so that's already alot of money between the bus down to dub, hostel, taxis to and from gig, bitta food in me belly too! :(

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut would have enough money in me account to book the hostel now and worry about the rest later...oooooohhhhh what to doooooooo

If you come Ive a naggin of Morgans with your name on it.

I won two awards on Boards today and now Otis declares his love for me....this is just the best day EVER :cool::p

Have the gig the week before in Dublin so that's already alot of money between the bus down to dub, hostel, taxis to and from gig, bitta food in me belly too! :(

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut would have enough money in me account to book the hostel now and worry about the rest later...oooooohhhhh what to doooooooo

Book and worry tomorrow! And remember, tomorrow is always a day away.:pac:

Ohhhh if I did land up we could have a repeat of my card game in the hostel. But promise not to let them drink as much this time round so there should be nobody getting sick or going home early :D

I'd need to recieve the nagin before the pub as it will need to be transferred into the appropriate "sneaky sneaky" containers. :pac:

If you come Ive a naggin of Morgans with your name on it.

Is there one with my name on it? I will also accept Jameson :D

I'd need to recieve the nagin before the pub as it will need to be transferred into the appropriate "sneaky sneaky" containers. :pac:

Mah Belleh :cool:

Mah Belleh :cool:

It's a bit harder for me to give "sneaky sneakys" to a lad as they are not allowed into the girls toilets...... :pac:

If there is no bar staff or bouncers nearby I'll sort ya out with a sneak sneaky :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I noticed Cassidy's was re-opened. when did this happen?

Are we reserving a spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Daisies wrote: »
    I see Cassidy's is confirmed! Stumbling distance of Coppers. Coincidence? I think not!

Hehe. ;)
    Galvasean wrote: »
    I noticed Cassidy's was re-opened. when did this happen?

Are we reserving a spot?

It's been open a few months now. I've never been before or after the refurbishment. I do pass it nearly every day so thought maybe we should give it a shot. Plus it's near Doyles/Nitelink. :D

• Advertisement

Daisies wrote: »

Ok for some reason I thought Cassidy's was on Wexford St. I'm an idiot.

On another note, I need to buy myself a hipflask

Advertisement