Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fan Axxess tickets?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Hanco

Another update from "starbuck" on wrestlingforum:

"He said that they were working on fixing the system and taking the GA option away from the VIP option. I asked him if I could buy them over the phone and he said no because of the system. If you look on ticketmaster now they have taken all the pages down so nobody is able to buy. He said we're just going to have to keep checking back but that he doesn't know if it will be fixed by today."

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

From what people are saying on Facebook, TicketMaster havent got a clue what theyre doing, theyve given a different story to everyone who's phoned them/gone through live chat on their website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 ratedk

Been a while since I posted but I was in the hunt too and I reckon they will wipe the slate clean. Kind of a middle ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Simon Only

Official word...

We received the following message ...

Please note that Ticketmaster is experiencing some issues with the WrestleMania Axxess tickets and they are working hard to resolve them. We will get back to everyone once Ticketmaster is back online.

Surely the fairest thing to do is simply upgrade whoever bought tickets to what they thought was the VIP session, and charge them the difference.

The password is more out there and has been reported on various wrestling dirt sheet sites now, so more people will be in the hunt, why should they get tickets, coming into it all late...when some people and package holders, were online as soon as the presale started and will end up punished for that

• Advertisement

I can’t imagine how hard it must be to put the right price on a website!

I guess WWE knew they hadn’t got anyone smart enough to get it right so put their trust in Ticketmaster who managed to continue WWEs consistent tradition of screwing things up.

WWE/Ticketmaster screw-ups now there’s a streak that will never end!! Lol!

First Montreal, now TicketMaster lol

• Registered Users Posts: 30 StevieBoy123

I know it's nothing to do with TicketMaster UK but I called them to get a bit of advice. They said, if that happened in the UK, it would be up to them to charge the fans who brought VIP(well, who thought they were buying VIP) the correct price after the cock-up.

Hopefully, the Yanks will do exactly that!

According to someone on Facebook in the Wrestlemania group.

"Okay... Just got off the phone with TM supervisor. She got word from the WWE While we were on the phone. Any tickets bought this morning, even at the wrong prices, will be honored. We will not have to pay the difference.

This supposedly came in from the WWE as we were talking."

Someone asked her name :

"Yes. Her name is Rachel and her Supervisor Code is ZWS809"

Phew! Thank goodness for that. I'll still be examining my ticket like a crazed mad man when I collect it from Will Call, just in case lol.

• Advertisement

This is now on the travel package facebook site:

....I just called back to ask about the tickets and was told that people who purchased what they thought were VIP tickets would be contacted to verify that it was indeed what they wanted and if so, we would be charged for the difference. I was told that he couldn't say what the time-frame would be.

Logic would suggest they need to confirm if people who bought the VIP/GEN Admin tickets actually wanted VIP before they can put the "remaining" tickets back on sale? But then again when has anything WWE has been involved with been logical.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

That's good for the people who booked this morning, but what about people like myself who didn't book because there looked like there was a fault-which there was. The whole thing is a joke!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Exactly could have got Rey Mysterio tickets but didn't proceed as there was clearly something wrong...load of ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

So all the tickets are some how magically gone even though they barely went in sale?? This is a joke.. General sale is on Saturday isn't it?? VIP tickets on sale then??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Simon Only wrote: »
    Official word...

We received the following message ...

Please note that Ticketmaster is experiencing some issues with the WrestleMania Axxess tickets and they are working hard to resolve them. We will get back to everyone once Ticketmaster is back online.

Got the same back from the WWE. Ridiculous.

Dear Wrestlemania Axxess fan,

We goofed and charged you the incorrect ticket price for your VIP tickets.  Don’t worry – you’ll still get the VIP access even though we only charged you the General Admission price!

Wrestlemania Axxess
    Miami Beach Convention Center

What do I need to do?

Enjoy your show!

If you need anything else, we’re always here for you – just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!

Thanks for being a fan!

Ticketmaster Fan Support

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Got the VIP tickets to meet Sheamus...good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

some people bought their VIP for GA cost.. and now some people had to pay full price :/

Got the emails through from them confirming i've got 2 tickets to see both Edge and Jericho for the GA prices.

Well happy with that!

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Hendo9 wrote: »
    Got the emails through from them confirming i've got 2 tickets to see both Edge and Jericho for the GA prices.

Well happy with that!

Nice one:)

• Advertisement

furious, couldnt get any, even though i had all 3 sessions i wanted at 3pm, now i have none, fuming, especially with the travel package people who keep sending emails out saying theres tickets left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

EdK wrote: »
    Exactly could have got Rey Mysterio tickets but didn't proceed as there was clearly something wrong...load of ****e
    wise decision, choose someone good and not nearly permanently injured, though it is probably his last WM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Da Stinga

im so pissed. had tickets ready to purchase but didnt buy because something was clearly up. now theyre honouring it anyway. absolute piss take. if i dont get any on saturday im gonna be so annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

montyrebel wrote: »
    wise decision, choose someone good and not nearly permanently injured, though it is probably his last WM

I wanted HBK but that was an outside shot, I've already met Jericho,Edge CM Punk and Mick Foley have other plans Thursday and Friday so Rey was the one I wanted most out of what was left

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

I was on the travel package last year and got 2 GA tickets for Axxess, but wanted to meet the Miz so bought a VIP ticket.

It was cool, I met the Miz, had my photo taken etc, but really for $95, I don't think it is worth it.

I mean, it depends on how desperately you want to meet the VIP stars, but for your $40 GA ticket (free to travel package holders), you still get to see and do tons, still get to meet tons of WWE stars and legends and have your photos taklen with them.

For those who have never been to Axxess before and are worried about missing out - trust me, you really won't. You'll still have an awesome time with your GA admission Axxess ticket. The VIP tickets really aren't all that, especially at $95 which is kind of ridiculous to just meet one particular VIP star and not all. It's not like you get extra time with them or anything, it's just a standard queue up and 20 seconds photo op with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Broooce

Good luck with tickets tomorrow, Ticketmaster had major probs today as half of Bruce Springsteens shows went on sale and crashed the site, bad news is other shows go on sale tomorrow some at ten am!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Broooce

hooray got my John Cena VIP for my son, well pleased

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Got me an Edge VIP!

Thankfully I had laptop and PC on.,,,was gonna try for Edge AND HBK.

PC froze so hadda plump for Edge

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Managed to bag a Jericho VIP. Couldnt get any others... must have gone instantly. Also going General Admin on Thursday... happy days.

• Advertisement

Had hhh up but for some reason I coulndt verify my card! Was really pissed off but somehow my gf managed to get orton and jericho tickets, after this stressful week I'm glad I got 2 sessions. Roll on mania now

Advertisement