Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ego-FC

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

bonescap wrote: »
    I just created my pro today so hes fairly useless but sent you a request just now

What positions can you play? What are your VP's overall ratings in these positions? What teams have you played for on previous FIFAs?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I used to play with the boards team last year for a while and have been playing in the leagues. I have him as a CAM but can play anywhere in mid field. I think hes only 75 at the min. I didnt really want to mod him cause that kinda takes away from the fun of trying to improve him

I'm considering setting up a eGo Reserve squad and keeping the original squad small.

We can then pop into the Reserve Squad when there's not enough core members on, and then play with the original eGo when there's a small number of us that can really click together.

Hopefully this will help us break in the 6000k region. We've been stuck around the same number of points for a while now.

when do yous normally play?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

every night usually

• Advertisement

i should be around tonight, have a tournament at 6.30 so if i get knocked out of that early i might be able to grab a few games before the pool spurs game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Loads leaving ?

Loads leaving ?

No I think Lazy and paddyman leave and play with another club during the day sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

No I think Lazy and paddyman leave and play with another club during the day sometimes.

Oh right just seen a few leaving there when I was on .

Oh right just seen a few leaving there when I was on .

I play a lot of FIFA, and during the day times we've been dropping points by not having enough peeps/someone to play ANY/no goalkeeper. So instead of losing games with eGo during the day I've been losing games with mess about clubs =]

I'll be online in about an hour, or maybe whenever the EA servers are back. I'm expecting everyone to celebrate EVERY goal like these guys:

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Sorry if anyone sent me messages on XBL in the last 2 weeks. I was away so it would have been my brother or brother in law on the xbox.

What happened to the club. Only 4 or 5 left in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any room for a 73 RF or 75 RW

Any room for a 73 RF or 75 RW

I think this club has basically folded mate. They haven't played a match in around 2 - 3 weeks.

Advertisement