Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lower and side Chest area workout

• 31-12-2011 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.

Having put on about a stone and half 3 months ago I am glad to say that I lost that weight again. But one thing that seems to have stuck is the fat around the chest particular the lower chest and and around the side by the armpits.

Just wondering is there maybe workouts that can help this area or maybe even is something I maybe eating that's causing it?

Just info about me:
    I am back down to 16st I am 6ft 2ins quiet broad shoulders, can run 6-8k, 3-4 times a week maybe bit rugby type as I hope go back playing it in new year as was out with injury for while. I can bench around 90kg as speak and try to vary workouts in chest but still lower and side areas not really improved.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Anyone?:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gabbah

You just have to lose more body fat while holding on to as much muscle as possible. If you bench 90 kg you don't need any special exercises except for the basics: bench press, dips, flat and incline dumbbell press.

Advertisement