Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL DRAFT 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Solid work Buffalo.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,139 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

matthew8 wrote: »
    The franchise desperately needs some life. They clearly think Weedon can win them some games. Browns football is painful to watch. That cannot go on.

They drafted Trent Richardson.

Drafting a QB project who doesn't fit your system is just bad work. He doesn't fill a need, and they need help everywhere.

Jets to take Martin I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

LuckyLloyd wrote: »

Drafting a QB project who doesn't fit your system is just bad work. He doesn't fill a need, and they need help everywhere.

Weeden needs to start right away and get them a winning record, then he needs to get them to the play offs .Otherwise he's a total bust.

God everyone hates the Dolphins.

A 5th and a 7th, ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Offensive line is SET although I might have taken Glenn instead tbh:
    Gross-Silatolu-Kalil-Bell-Otah

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Well clearly they think QB is a big need. Richardson can't do it all on his own.

Those were two obvious picks by division rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hill to the Jets!

Delighted. Hill is the single most over rated player in this draft.

• Advertisement

Well clearly they think QB is a big need. Richardson can't do it all on his own.

I have no idea why they are giving up on Colt McCoy who has done well all things considered when you factor in how ****ing awful they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

To go up four spots in second round, Jets gave up their second, fifth and seventh-round picks...waaaay tooo much

Stephen Hill for a price. Hate it. :(

Question is whether Hill will have less catches in the nfl then college

Delighted. Hill is the single most over rated player in this draft.

His bio reminds me of Price for the Pats...that didnt work out well for us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I have no idea why they are giving up on Colt McCoy who has done well all things considered when you factor in how ****ing awful they are.

I'm a McCoy fan too, but the Browns organisation clearly is not. And they're the guys who do this stuff as a profession so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

4 picks till the Patriots...

I'm a McCoy fan too, but the Browns organisation clearly is not. And they're the guys who do this stuff as a profession so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Years of watching perennially bad NFL franchises self doom themselves means I'm way past 'benefit of the doubt' for moves like these! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I know im a bit late but UPSHAW GET THE F*CK IN

That is a good point about Hill, he played in a Triple option offense so could impact Tebow sets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

McCoy is solid, but that's it. He'll never get a team to the superbowl and that is ultimately what a team wants.

Rams add moar picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Heffo001

Bears trading up for Konz?

That is a good point about Hill, he played in a Triple option offense so could impact Tebow sets.

Blocking WR, perfect for the option and Tebow...other than that it was a lot to give up for a WR who is a blocker first, WR second...surely you could have got a similar player in the later rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Devon Still looks like he's about to cry.

2 picks till the Patriots...

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Boom - Konz could be in play for the Chargers. Failing that Curry or Trumaine Johnson hopefully

Again that's a fairly predictable pick, suits the Bears they lacked size.

Jeffery and Marshall, damn that's good work. Jay Cutler will be a happy boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Heffo001

So Bears have Marshall and Jeffery now to go with Cutler and Forte. Surely have to go offensive line soon. Konz is going to be great value for whoever drafts him.

Advertisement