Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran did 911, can the US get any more silly?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

Its all propaganda.. the average Joe on the street that doesnt look beyond news headlines just sees the connection and it is then implanted that : IRAN = BAD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭The Outside Agency

FFS....what next?

Are most people stupid enough not to see past this? ..probably

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

The sad part is that a lot of people will actually believe this nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

http://information.iran911case.com/Havlish_Findings_of_Fact_and_Conclusions_of_Law_Signed_12-22-11.pdf

Well, here is the judgment. Havent read it all but before it is denounced as nonsense perhaps reading it would be prudent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Sonics2k wrote:
    The sad part is that a lot of people will actually believe this nonsense.
    They have to do something so the puppets will not be against A WAR ON IRAN!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

drkpower wrote: »
    http://information.iran911case.com/Havlish_Findings_of_Fact_and_Conclusions_of_Law_Signed_12-22-11.pdf

Well, here is the judgment. Havent read it all but before it is denounced as nonsense perhaps reading it would be prudent.

So Iran did do 911????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

stuar wrote: »
    So Iran did do 911????

Read it?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Don't bother read this instead:

Crackpot Anti-Islam Activists, ‘Serial Fabricators,’ and the Tale of Iran and 9/11
    http://original.antiwar.com/porter/2011/12/30/the-tale-of-iran-and-911/
    Thoroughly debunks this nonsense (as if it was needed). Shame the "real" media won't do their jobs and expose it like this but leave the doubts lingering.

"Anti-Islam activists"which of course means that right-wing sadists from Israel and the US, ( if you click the links within)

(Which makes me think where are the debunkers with their debunkery on this nonsensical CT? I haven't seen them...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Its all BS to get the puppets here ON THIER SIDE AGAIN (Like w/iraq)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Do these idiots after saying Saddam was involved/linked to the attacks seriously believe people are stupid enough to buy this utter rubbish?, actually I'll assume from experience that some people will fall for this rubbish.

When did they say Saddam was involved in 9/11?

• Advertisement

studiorat wrote: »
    When did they say Saddam was involved in 9/11?

PRESS RELEASE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB
    WASHINGTON, DC
    FEBRUARY 19, 2002
    1:00 p.m.

Specifically named as the defendants primarily responsible for the attacks are Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Muhammad Omar and the nineteen deceased hijackers. The lawsuit also names the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran as conspirators that provided material support to the terrorists.
    http://www.september11classaction.com/press_release.html

PRESS RELEASE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB
    WASHINGTON, DC
    FEBRUARY 19, 2002
    1:00 p.m.

That's a lawsuit by family members of victims of 9/11, not the US government. Is that who you mean by "they"?

studiorat wrote: »
    That's a lawsuit by family members of victims of 9/11, not the US government. Is that who you mean by "they"?
    Yes. I know. Courtesy of the same law firm from the OP. See the pattern yet?

I assumed you were already aware of the Iraq-9/11 lies of the Bush administration. Atta meeting in Praque with Iraqi agent in 2001...?

Yes. I know. Courtesy of the same law firm from the OP. See the pattern yet?

I assumed you were already aware of the Iraq-9/11 lies of the Bush administration. Atta meeting in Praque with Iraqi agent in 2001...?

The lies when they said Iraq weren't involved? As far as I remember the Atta connection was brought up by a Czech source first.
    In fact Reuters published the story first and was confirmed by the Czech PM.

Does anyone actually believe Iran had absolutely nothing to do with any of it?

Iran had more to gain by a US invasion of Afghanistan than anyone else, even the US itself. Considering at the time there was almost a million Iranian troops lined up ready to attack the Taliban a little shove in the form of an attack on the US would have saved them a load of bother.

A NewYork judge has now, over 10 years after the event, judged that Iran was involved in the September 11th attacks of 2001.

Do these idiots after saying Saddam was involved/linked to the attacks seriously believe people are stupid enough to buy this utter rubbish?, actually I'll assume from experience that some people will fall for this rubbish.

I don't understand the bolded part. Are you saying that this judge said that Saddam was involved/linked to the 911 attacks? when?

According to the post that you linked, there is no mention of Iraq or Saddam in his judgement.

Jonny7 wrote: »
    I don't understand the bolded part. Are you saying that this judge said that Saddam was involved/linked to the 911 attacks? when?

According to the post that you linked, there is no mention of Iraq or Saddam in his judgement.

No the idiots I was reffering to are the general US chickenhawks and their idiotic followers, advisors and believers.

Take Zionist Laurie Mylroie for example who linked Saddam to.......well almost every attack against the US.
    Richard Perle, a national security advisor to various presidents, described her book in a blurb on its cover as "splendid and wholly convincing."[24] Herbert E. Meyer, former vice chairman of the CIA's National Intelligence Council, wrote that "Laurie Mylroie is right; Laurie is always right.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Mylroie#Support

Here's another quote.
    In the definitive profile of Mylroie, written for the Washington Monthly in 2003, terrorism analyst Peter Bergen locates Mylroie’s turn in the wake of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, when she developed her theory that the Iraqi government was behind the attack. Bergen sums up the animating principle of Mylroie’s work: that “Saddam was the mastermind of a vast anti-U.S. terrorist conspiracy in the face of virtually all evidence and expert opinion to the contrary.” (For a good example of Mylroie Logic, read her Sept. 13, 2001, WSJ op-ed “The Iraqi Connection,” in which she argues that Iraq had a hand in 9/11 because … well, mainly just because.) Bergen goes on:
    Mylroie believes that Saddam was not only behind the ‘93 Trade Center attack, but also every anti-American terrorist incident of the past decade, from the bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania to the leveling of the federal building in Oklahoma City to September 11 itself.
    Mylroie’s theories wouldn’t have mattered - except that she had the ear of Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Scooter Libby, Jim Woolsey, et al. Perle blurbed Mylroie’s January 2001 book, Study of Revenge: The First World Trade Center Attack and Saddam Hussein’s War against America, as “splendid and wholly convincing.”
    http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/01/saddam-qaeda_conspiracy_theorist_surfaces_writing.php

Heres one of her books, endorsed on the front cover by Wolfowitz.

The War Against America: Saddam Hussein and the World Trade Center Attacks: A Study of Revenge:eek::eek::eek:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/006009771X/#reader_006009771X

Maybe read this too.
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2001/09/osama_saddam_and_the_bombs.html

Some of her touted articles.

The Saddam-9/11 Link Confirmed
    By: Laurie Mylroie
    FrontPageMagazine.com | Tuesday, May 11, 2004
    http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=13077
    It is not only neocons who praised the book. Gil Childers, lead prosecutor in the first Trade Centre bombing trial, called it "work the US government should have done". Jim Fox, who headed New York FBI then, described it as the "best researched review of the bombing investigation". Vincent Cannistraro hailed it as "the most brilliant piece of research and scholarship in this area that I have ever read" (since 9/11, Cannistraro has followed the crowd in denying an Iraqi role).
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/jul/12/iraq.guardianletters

So in short I was not saying this judge said Saddam did 9/11, but others were and just like Wolfowitz and co praised her wonderful work, the new/old/same chicken hawks will push this judge's judgement as fact.

In fact some here it seems already are buying that Iran were infact possibly involved in 911.....:confused::confused::confused:

Ohh and here is her career:
    Mylroie earned a doctorate in Political Science from Harvard University and was employed in the school's Government Department. She was an associate professor at the U.S. Naval War College, and an Iraq consultant for Bill Clinton during his 1992 campaign for President.

She was an adjunct fellow at the American Enterprise Institute.[2] From 2006 to 2008, she published several articles in The American Spectator.

In January 2009, the website TPMmuckraker discovered that Mylroie was the author of two 2007 reports about Iraq which were done for the Pentagon's Office of Net Assessment. This means that she had still been employed by the U.S. government after her theories had been widely discredited.[4][5]

I have read the replies so far, but cant waste my time responding to the few that seem to think there is some merit to the accusation that Iran were somehow involved in 9/11.
    A federal judge has issued a final judgment in a plaintiff’s case on behalf of 9/11 victim families ruling that Iran and Hezbollah together materially supported al Qaeda in committing 9/11. The case took eight years to develop and involves 12 affidavits of experts including high-level Iranian defectors (deemed credible by former CIA MidEast officers), three former 9/11 Commission staffers (myself included), two investigative journalists (one American and one Israeli), as well as court approved Iranian and counterterrorism experts. The Iranian defectors affidavits remain under seal, but I was given exclusive access to a detailed summary of one affidavit, that of a former intelligence officer known as Mesbahi (responsible for espionage on behalf of Iran for all of Western Europe and a founder of the Ayatollah’s MOIS intelligence service). All in all, the case, Havlish v. Iran, provides overwhelming evidence in hundreds of pages of information, showing step by step Iran’s direct involvement in 9/11, including holding operational meetings inside Iran with al Qaeda and Hezbollah leadership to develop the 9/11 plan– a plan that Mesbahi was familiar with as an Iranian plan to hit the United States with asymmetric warfare dating back to the mid-1980s– as well as facilitating the travel of the 9/11 hijackers in and out of Iran for training after they acquired their U.S. visas, which virtually guaranteed the hijackers access to the United States
    http://securitydebrief.com/2012/01/04/court-has-ruled-iran-hezbollah-also-responsible-for-911/

From the above quote read the authors of the 12 affidavids that make this case so concrete, also in the link read the authors bio, Janice Kephart, Former Counsel to the 9/11 Commission she's one of the affidavids authors also, and notice she says it took 8 years to "develop".

It's the same crap as the case against Saddam, the babies thrown from incubators up to he was involved in 9/11.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Almost all of the alleged hijackers were Saudis, yet I've never heard the US slagging off Saudi Arabia, ot threatening to bomb them.

Where's Jonny.........

jack%20heres_johnny.jpg

So in short I was not saying this judge said Saddam did 9/11

Good that's all I wanted to know!

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Good that's all I wanted to know!

Your welcome!