Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women not up for going the whole way

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Like Bill Clinton, who "didn't have sex with that woman", on a first date I'd settle for what he got from Monica Lewinsky - a blow job.:):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

It's probably true OP that girls don't want to have a one night stand are those looking for a relationship of some sort. They don't want to be seen as easy too, you be amazed at how some people label others as easy.

I cannot understand why having sex on the first night be considered honourable in other countries? Is it not better to wait and make it special? Its a intimate act.

Guys just see sex as sex but girls see it as an emotional connection so deal with that.

You cannot control a girl's decision or influence her she has to make her own choices!

Yes and I still think that 'catholic is still in us' and repressed and have hang ups. Though some guys think Irish girls are a bit stuck up they just fussy but there are girls out there open to any guy but wouldn't be open to having a one night stand you cannot control how a girl is the way she is. Same applies to guys, accept them for who they are.

The girls will suss out the frogs from the princes, the mr right and the mr right now. They'll only want to ride the players and the bad boys but not the good good guys cause they too nice! Then again they will wait for the nice or right lad I suppose. Some girls will only sleep with guys that they are in a relationship with. Is that not ok?

There is a difference between being up for it and not up for it!

Everyone is different and just finding that equal the same as yourself and share the same values and interests. Compatibility goes a long way!

Good luck searching for your 'girl'!

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    Like Bill Clinton, who "didn't have sex with that woman", on a first date I'd settle for what he got from Monica Lewinsky - a blow job.:):):):)

He just on the RTE news now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

we all know that irish women are up themselves, tight arse bitches, so why would they have sex with a decent, good looking guy on the first date, when they can continue being bitches?

Nothing that a bit of lube wouldn't sort out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Nothing that a bit of lube wouldn't sort out.

bitches wouldn't let ya near them with that though

• Advertisement

No sex please we are 'Irish Catholics'!

bitches wouldn't let ya near them with that though

They always do in the end.

They always do in the end.

surprise lubing?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Change your deodorant

Women deplore the stench of desperation.

Change your deodorant

Women deplore the stench of desperation.

You mean the Lynx effect?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

DCUlad wrote: »
    Maybe its the catholic church inside us, but I've noticed not many women want to go the full way particularly on the 1st night.

Its probably because you're chasing DCU young ones. Better off hitting the buttery.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Nodin wrote: »
    Its probably because you're chasing DCU young ones. Better off hitting the buttery.

That's not a bar any more old man. :pac:

You mean the Lynx effect?

You know it Bro,:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Larianne wrote: »
    That's not a bar any more old man. :pac:

Ach, Nein........I must report zis to ze Fuhrer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You know it Bro,:cool:

I see you're back to avatar stealing :p

Abi wrote: »
    I see you're back to avatar stealing :p

No, I see you are back at it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

You have a small willie.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

Maybe its the catholic church inside us, but I've noticed not many women want to go the full way particularly on the 1st night.

Today I ask why? Are they afraid of being called easy or something similar?

What frustrates me the most is a girl you meet in a club, could spend the whole night chatting/dancing/whatever but when it comes to it, they choose to go home.

Why aren't Irish women kinky enough or where are these kinky Irish women?

I agree with you 100000%.

Anybody who has ever travelled outside of Ireland will realize that Irish women are not "up for it" as much as their counterparts.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Broads.ie wrote: »

Anybody who has ever travelled outside of Ireland will realize that Irish women are not "up for it" as much as their counterparts.

Start getting better looking so!

Broads.ie wrote: »

And yet, here you are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DCUlad

Ok it seems like we've finally cracked it! after all it was so simple

WOMEN ARE CNUNTS

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Why aren't Irish women kinky enough or where are these kinky Irish women?

LOL
    because having sex is "kinky"
    maybe that's your first problem

doovdela wrote: »

Guys just see sex as sex but girls see it as an emotional connection so deal with that.
    please do not go down this road of horsecrap
    SOME girls see it as an emotional connection. SOME guys see it as an emotional connection.
    some people of either gender just see it as sex.
    some people of either gender realise it depends on context whether it's just fcuking or an emotional connection.
    Everyone is different

yes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Will the Op ever lose his virginity.

Stick in there you will eventually meet someone desperate enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Ok it seems like we've finally cracked it! after all it was so simple

WOMEN ARE CNUNTS

I think you are exaggerating somewhat. However, a gay friend of mine in London once defined a woman as "a life support system for a cnut". :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Maybe?

No question about it.
    It's definitely the Catholic Church.

Definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

You expect anal on the first date?

Maybe?

No question about it.

Definitely.

I have my parish priest visit me every sunday after mass for a chat, and ya know, to make sure i'm still a virgin. he makes sure I'm pure and ready for marriage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

There's a girl I know for well over a year now and since November she's been hanging around me like a fly out of ****, So I told her I liked her and asked her out and almost immediately she texted me back and said "Sure why not". So we arranged to meet tonight and then today I got the most useless excuse I'v heard from a girl yet "I won't be able to meet tonight, I'v presents to get and I'v to wrap them"!!! FFS Why bother replying to me in the first ****en place then you stupid cow, This type of **** really takes the piss. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Maybe?

No question about it.

Definitely.

I agree I am a very hansome and delusional man and some Irish and err foreign women have somehow resisted putting it out on first meets.

Fecken religion. Thank god I am an atheist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement