Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morbid, Very morbid

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Gonna say the Pope, if he counts. They say he's pretty under the weather at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

The president of Snotflikistan.

Than Shwe
    Chair of the State Peace and Development Council of Burma.

You heard it here first.
    Think he's just a military leader now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

44leto wrote: »
    I would mention an American but I know the CIA are logged on.

Happy xmas guys.

Yes, I too would go for Jarrack Lohbama ;)

Disclaimer : To CIA, NSA, FBI, TSA, DEA and Santa - Just in case you've deciphered my brilliant encrytion of the Presidents Name, please note it was 44leto who put me up to it. God Bless America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

WIZE wrote: »
    Does Prince Phillip count

Kinda feel Guilty I said this now :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

It's not that morbid. Thread disappoints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Michael D Higgins is my predicition.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

WIZE wrote: »
    Kinda feel Guilty I said this now :eek:
    Yea when I saw it on the news I thought to myself, that poster must know something... Are you a relation or anything like that?

Ha! I'm not fooling for this, Mr CIA. We say who dies, they die and you arrest us for their assassination.

No dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Ha! I'm not fooling for this, Mr CIA. We say who dies, they die and you arrest us for their assassination.

No dice.
    Just pick someone on their bad side and you'll be ok. That list is getting smaller by the month nearly at this rate though.

• Advertisement

Is Castro still alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Morbid indeed. But here's a little game we can all play.
    Try and predict what countries leader will be next to die. It doesn't matter sort of regime they're running. Everyone must go!

I'm going to go with Singapore. :)

Kim Jong Un , north koreas new president , the americans are bound to accident him soon enough :P

in reality

has to be Castro even though i dont think hes actually president anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

They all will die, the pope will be the last and the the world will end!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Although he was only born in 1946, the King of Sweden could shuffle off this mortal coil before the end of 2012 - or 2011 for that matter. Word has it that relations with the missus are extremely strained now as more and more revelations about sex orgies and parties are made. The first reports were just over a year ago, but more have just recently come to light and word has it that German-born Queen Sylvia is leppin'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1326783/How-King-Carl-Gustaf-Sweden-enjoyed-wild-sex-parties-strippers.html

Scroll down and have a look at the "buxom model" Camilla Henemark. Who could blame his majesty for wanting to play hide the sausage with her?

Advertisement