Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farting on the bus

Options
  • 20-12-2011 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Is there anything worse than people farting on the bus. I've to sit here smelling someone else's kebab from yesterday.
    grow up and hold it in, you sinking stinky stinker!

Actually, farting in a lift is worse, someone did that a few weeks ago

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Is there anything worse than people farting on the bus. I've to sit here smelling someone else's kebab from yesterday.

I can think of one or two things...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Sh1tting on the bus is more frowned upon, the driver didn't like it at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

You're right there... That's bad on so many levels!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭amacca

Guill wrote: »
    Sh1tting on the bus is more frowned upon, the driver didn't like it at all!

strange that....ho hum you learn something new everyday I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Ya gotta go, ya gotta go! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Pissing is worse and it happens a lot on some buses

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I've to sit here smelling someone else's kebab from yesterday.

How can you tell it's a kebab? Are you a fart connoisseur?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Is there anything worse than people farting on the bus.

Yeah farting in your face :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

you mean like this bástard?

from http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66511971&postcount=31
    xsiborg wrote: »
    you just reminded me of an incident a few years back when i was travelling on a bus from limerick to nenagh. there was a couple sitting behind me, the father with a small baby (maybe three months old) in his arms. so we had barely left the outskirts of limerick city when i felt the urge to break wind. i leaned my arse back in the seat and let off a silent but deadly, took a good five minutes to rise, but i couldn't have anticipated what happened next...

the woman behind me started giving out something fierce to her husband who was still holding the baby-

"aaahhh jaysus, i told ya to change him before we left!",

i didnt hear much of the rest of how it went because the smell had knocked out my senses and i was trying so hard not to burst out laughing while tears were streaming down my face at the same time. felt so bad for the poor kid, thought to myself the only thing that could top this is if the kids first words were "it wasnt me mam!" :D

problem? /trollface :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Humans really are dirty animals when you think of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Never hold in a fart, it travels up your spine into your brain, thats where the expression "brain fart" comes from.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

If you use public transport, you deserve all you get.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

How can you tell it's a kebab? Are you a fart connoisseur?

Mmm pungent, long lasting with excellant mouthfeel........

Too far, maybe :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

When I was very young and forced to go to Mass on Sundays, I used to go to the gallery with a friend of mine and play some really funny games. One was splitting the lower level of the church in two, left for him, right for me, and seeing who could count the most bald heads.:D

Another was to squeeze off silent-but-deadly farts during the sermon while the priest droned boringly on. The secret was to ease them out as gently as possible, with one's hands clasped just under the chin and a look of intense piety on one's face. As the cloud spread, no one could be sure where it emanated from and didn't dare look around for fear the blame would fall on them. :o

Ah yes, my catholic upbringing wasn't all hell on earth!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Is there anything worse than people farting on the bus.

What is up with this phrase? Of course there's plenty of things worse than this. Please avoid hyperbole and adopt a better register OP. I've told you a million times not to exaggerate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

I remember one time some scummer, was up the top right corner and he pissed on the little window shaft that used go into the bus drivers cabin and drowned the poor bus driver in piss, obviously he was thrown off the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I dont think anything can top the time I farted in a mausoleum in Norway, let of a silent stinky and the place was so dimly lit that no one had any idea who it was :D:D:D:D

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I dont think anything can top the time I farted in a mausoleum in Norway, let of a silent stinky and the place was so dimly lit that no one had any idea who it was :D :D:D:D

Are you farts green or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

You're right there... That's bad on so many levels!

That joke is sooooo overused.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Samich wrote: »

on so many levels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

My niece was sitting on my mothers lap on the Luas. According to me ma my niece let off a right oul ripper. Could be heard right down the tram. Anyway me niece looked up at my mother very seriously and said to her "say excuse me nanny". Me ma said everyone in the carriage almost pissed themselves laughing while she sat there mortified. We were nearly sick laughin when me ma told us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Better out than in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Better out than in.

As your username suggests ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Samich wrote: »

I'll agree, but it was hardly shoehorned in. It was relevant to the Topic, regardless of how irrelevant the Topic itself was

Advertisement