Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I almost ran into the back of someone

Options
  • 20-12-2011 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

Was driving down the road, turned a corner and the car in front of me hit it's brakes making me do the same and skid a bit. Saw some flashing blue lights ahead and thought we weren't speeding so what's his problem... Then I saw the female passenger sit up into her seat!

Dont know who was luckier, my car for not getting its from end damaged or the driver in front who probably would have lost his manhood had I hit him.

Still though, I thought it was funny when she popped up and put her seatbelt on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭conor1979

She must have dropped an earing or something :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

smash wrote: »
    Was driving down the road, turned a corner and the car in front of me hit it's brakes making me do the same and skid a bit. Saw some flashing blue lights ahead and thought we weren't speeding so what's his problem... Then I saw the female passenger sit up into her seat!

Dont know who was luckier, my car for not getting its from end damaged or the driver in front who probably would have lost his manhood had I hit him.

Still though, I thought it was funny when she popped up and put her seatbelt on.

Smash, almost.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Smash, almost.

No smash for Smash.

Good Smash.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I almost made myself a sammich, but I didn't. Then my dog came in and I patted him on the head. I like my dog, he's funny.

the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

This one time, at band camp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

What in the world according to garp would have happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

bool cory stro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Like a spot of rear ending do we?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

InTheTrees wrote: »
    No smash for Smash.

Good Smash.

He could have smashed inthetrees.
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

is this one of those fake stories?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

She should not be riding in a car without her seat belt, you should report her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

InTheTrees wrote: »
    No smash for Smash.

Good Smash.

smashing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

TheZohan wrote: »
    I almost made myself a sammich, but I didn't. Then my dog came in and I patted him on the head. I like my dog, he's funny.

the end.

Also I nearly saw a duck today and some fish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

mattjack wrote: »
    Also I nearly saw a duck today and some fish
    Oh yeah? How do they hold the rods?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Oh yeah? How do they hold the rods?

How dare you , sir ? I said nearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Wonderful story and beautifully told

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

This could have had the potential to be a smashing thread. No smash No thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

hondasam wrote: »
    She should not be riding in a car without her seat belt, you should report her.
    You're right. Traffic watch would have a great laugh without.

Apart from that, the accident where the blue light were looked pretty bad. Someone hit by an suv hauled off in an ambulance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

You're right. Traffic watch would have a great laugh without.

Apart from that, the accident where the blue light were looked pretty bad. Someone hit by an suv hauled off in an ambulance.

Traffic watch is for reporting dangerous driving, she was a passenger.
    The person hit by the suv, what were they at the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Was driving down the road, turned a corner and the car in front of me hit it's brakes making me do the same and skid right into the back of them at 50km/h, I busted the absolute shíte outta the back of the car and your wan bit yer mans knob off. There was blood and semen all over her face and the lad was screming in agony/pleasure and had to be cut out by the fire brigade. I think there was a little bit of knob on the road too!

Still though, I thought it was funny when she didnt pop up because she wasnt wearing a seat belt and fractured two ribs, the end.

eh I entertained myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

hondasam wrote: »
    Traffic watch is for reporting dangerous driving, she was a passenger.
    The person hit by the suv, what were they at the time?
    It was a padeatrian or a cyclist.

Advertisement