Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meaning of dreams that are of a sexual nature

Options
  • 19-12-2011 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

this happens to a person i met once. we kissed very passionately, have a really good connection and are in contact 24/7 by text and talking on the phone. we do intend to meet up again.this person tells me they dream of me in a sexual way. should i be freaked out or flattered ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭deirdremf

this happens to a person i met once. we kissed very passionately, have a really good connection and are in contact 24/7 by text and talking on the phone. we do intend to meet up again.this person tells me they dream of me in a sexual way. should i be freaked out or flattered ?
    Is that dream as in day-dream or sleeping dream?
    Either way, it seems they want more than a kiss.
    The next step would seem to be up to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 justasking1

these are not day dreams but dreams at night while sleeping. This person has no inhibitions about telling me either, but is not sleazy or anything about it..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sidders

give it a shot, next time ur out with her ,,,, just .... feed the pony !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

these are not day dreams but dreams at night while sleeping. This person has no inhibitions about telling me either, but is not sleazy or anything about it..

shes dying for a ride in that case..

yous keep in contact 24/7 .. so why not hook up more often ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement