Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW M700 Custom Paint, Silver WE MEU 1911 + 2x42 Red/Green Scope

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

SeanD wrote: »
    take a m4 s-system for m700?

brand, how old it is, first owner, pictures, any known issues ?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SeanD

2nd owner, no issues apart from the trigger sticking in semi, it has a high power motor installed, i think it has a small internal upgrade done on it. just a bit of paint wear, but thats it. comes with 1 mag and battery

2nd owner, no issues apart from the trigger sticking in semi, it has a high power motor installed, i think it has a small internal upgrade done on it. just a bit of paint wear, but thats it. comes with 1 mag and battery

im interested. get me some detailed pics and also more info on trigger sticking and the small internal upgrade please.

i couldent tell u more about the small internal upgrade, and the trigger stays in fireing position only in semi, you can push it forward and shoot again, but it will just stick again. but wen you disconnect the battery and do it, it doesint stick.

i couldent tell u more about the small internal upgrade, and the trigger stays in fireing position only in semi, you can push it forward and shoot again, but it will just stick again. but wen you disconnect the battery and do it, it doesint stick.

hit me with the pics.

• Advertisement

this picture doesnt cut it mate. if you can get more clear ones we can talk more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Im interested in the 1911 case and mags if you split the package

grapeape wrote: »
    Im interested in the 1911 case and mags if you split the package

i can do 1 mag and the plastic carry case for 40 euro with paypal fees and post included. you can choose which mag you want as they have a different buttplate. One is thin and silvery and the other one is fat and black, its visible on the photos.Both are leak free and have been cycled maybe 3 times. The silvery one is the one that came with the pistol and the black one i bought extra. I still have the box of the black one as well. I ll need one mag to go along with the pistol :).

P.S. The only way for the price to go lower than that is if you can pick up, in this case i ll cut a 5er out of the price.

• Advertisement

A
    dinko4gr wrote: »
    i can do 1 mag and the plastic carry case for 40 euro with paypal fees and post included. you can choose which mag you want as they have a different buttplate. One is thin and silvery and the other one is fat and black, its visible on the photos.Both are leak free and have been cycled maybe 3 times. The silvery one is the one that came with the pistol and the black one i bought extra. I still have the box of the black one as well. I ll need one mag to go along with the pistol :).

P.S. The only way for the price to go lower than that is if you can pick up, in this case i ll cut a 5er out of the price.

Let me put it another way I'm looking for the 1911 and the 2 mags and the case

A

Let me put it another way I'm looking for the 1911 and the 2 mags and the case

oh lol my bad mate i read the 1911 case as one :> 125 euro collected. I can post too if you want (you cover the shipping) but id rather you collect so you can check the gun and everything to make sure its too you liking. For an extra 15 euro i can pitch in the lanyard and a silencer with the thread adaptor so you can mount it on the 1911.

oh lol my bad mate i read the 1911 case as one :> 125 euro collected. I can post too if you want (you cover the shipping) but id rather you collect so you can check the gun and everything to make sure its too you liking. For an extra 15 euro i can pitch in the lanyard and a silencer with the thread adaptor so you can mount it on the 1911.

Where are you based

Where are you based

<
    please direct eyes here :D im in parkwest (D12 situated between ballyfermot and clondalkin). living and working here so if you are interested pick up can be arrange at pretty much any time and day. its relatively secluded but for shooting purposes i would suggest either weekend or late afternoon. i ll have gas with me so you can fill up the mags to see that they are leak free and that the pistol fires properly. along with the plastic case i ll provide the box the pistol came in with. nothing fancy but i ll have no use for it while you might :D

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭eddyk

interested in rifle if your ever in limerick

eddyk wrote: »
    interested in rifle if your ever in limerick

soz mate dont think i ll be going any time soon to Limerick. shipping is available though at your cost if you want ( normal or regged ).

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mkie

Hi there,
    Just a few quick questions re the sniper.

its gas operated, does this mean its stronger than normal airsoft guns?
    Can the gas cartridges be refilled or do you have to purchase new ones all the time? i presume they dont operate on compressed air? how much for re-fills/new gas cylinders?

I have no prior knowledge of these, the gf bought me a fully auto machine gun for christmas and i love it! I think I want a sniper and hand gun to complete the set. A revolver would be my handgun of choice!

ps what do you use the sniper for? would you be able to kill animals with it rats, mice crows etc.

Many thanks!

mkie wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Just a few quick questions re the sniper.

its gas operated, does this mean its stronger than normal airsoft guns?
    Can the gas cartridges be refilled or do you have to purchase new ones all the time? i presume they dont operate on compressed air? how much for re-fills/new gas cylinders?

I have no prior knowledge of these, the gf bought me a fully auto machine gun for christmas and i love it! I think I want a sniper and hand gun to complete the set. A revolver would be my handgun of choice!

ps what do you use the sniper for? would you be able to kill animals with it rats, mice crows etc.

Many thanks!

its gas operated alright. this particular sniper has a lever that allows you to control the gas output which in effect means that you can control the fps to a point. when i got it it was shooting at 290+- and i dint mess with it as gas is effected from temperature (expanding etc) so i didnt wonna turn up for a game with a hot sniper (which i never did :(). The mags are indeed refillable and depending on temperature they will last 4-5 full cycles before needing refill. I have never tried using compressed air to be honest so i wouldnt be able to tell if it would work. A can of gas costs in ireland around 9-10 euro and if my calcs are not wrong it will last around 15-20 refills. Its an airsoft sniper so it would be used in airsoft and or plinking :D. As for killing animals apart from never trying it because i find it ethically wrong (far better ways to do it in means of pest extermination) im not sure what kind of damage it would cause to a mouse or a bird. Usually people would get a pellet gun for this kind of use because it has more power and its using metal pellets instead of plastic bb's.

P.S. my primary use for it is plinking inside the house (god bless 12 meter hallway)as i live in an apartment and i dont have a backyard away from the public view. some times i asked a good friend living directly across my kitchen's window to place a few cans on his balcony(bout 35m away) and i would be taking them down from deep within the kitchen ( so noone would be able to see me) :D Good fun but due to living on 4th floor and parkwest its hard to come up with non windy nights :D

Hope this was helpful. hit me up if there is anything else you wonna know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

I'd be willing to swap a p90 with 4 mids and 1 hi cap with a red dot ( not working just for show) for the sniper and scope

need a aeg wrote: »
    I'd be willing to swap a p90 with 4 mids and 1 hi cap with a red dot ( not working just for show) for the sniper and scope

thanks for the offer mate but P90 is not my cup of tea. I would only consider M4 or any of its variants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

Well if you change you're mind it's a nice gun with xyt gears and some ultamite upgrades

ramboo wrote: »
    hello if u want to sell ur serpa, how much???

sorry for the late reply mate serpa was sold to another thread

The items below are for sale:
    1) KJW M700 Gas Sniper: Comes with:
    • 3 Leak-Free mags ( all were cycled recently to make sure)
    • 3-9X40E Scope with rangefinder style crosshair
    • Heavy duty rifle sling with leather hooks
    • Custom paint job as seen on pictures.
    • NCSTAR Harris style bipod with box and add-ons so it can be mounted also on rail and barrel.
    The rifle is in prestige condition and im the second owner. It has never been skirmished and only used for plinking (same was for the first owner as well). It shoots around 290fps and you get 4-5 mags per fill depending on temperature. The fps on this sniper is adjustable. Selling because i can't stand watching it gathering dust 200€. Also available without the bipod for 150€

2)WE MEU 1911 Silver with Pro-Grips:Comes with:SOLD

• Original silver mag + we/socom silver mag , both leak free
    • Strike system plastic carry case
    • Lanyard ( new and unused)
    • Serpa Holster (clone but for some weird reason with original marking) with belt clip and the legstrap platform ( only used once the legstrap platform)
    • Original box also available.
    The pistol is in prestige condition and im the first owner. It was "skirmished" once and by "skirmished" i mean it came along for a nice day in the woodland but it wasn't used. I ve never chrono'ed it but its below 1J as it was bought from airsofteire and they rate it at 270 fps. Selling because it is/feels too big for my hands. 160€ (The whole package costed over 230€ without shipping).

3) Walther 2X42 Top Point:Comes with:
    • Flip up lens covers
    • 4 Brand new batteries
    The scope is in prestige condition the only wear is on the battery cap. 30€

Will answer any questions. Im interested only in a Glock17 or an MP5 . Have to be in prestige condition and cash adjustment is possible either way.

Usual Boards Rules:
    No off thread offers.
    No thread spoiling.
    No time wasting.
    Also:
    No posting/delivery. Posting available at buyer's cost
    No postal order/bank transfers/cheques. Cash/paypal only.

Pictures are available at first 2 posts.
    Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cknigh

swap smith wesson s40f

cknigh wrote: »
    swap smith wesson s40f

hmm forgot to update this thread. both sniper and pistol were sold on other threads and i decided to keep the scope. mods please lock as sold

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭GlennGeo

Ill give you 100 for the riffle and i can collect it tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

The items below are for sale:
    1) KJW M700 Gas Sniper: Comes with:
    • 3 Leak-Free mags ( all were cycled recently to make sure)
    • 3-9X40E Scope with rangefinder style crosshair (brand unknown)
    • Heavy duty rifle sling with leather hooks
    • Custom paint job as seen on pictures.
    • NCSTAR Harris style bipod with box and add-ons so it can be mounted also on rail and barrel.
    The rifle is in prestige condition and im the second owner. It has never been skirmished and only used for plinking (same was for the first owner as well). It shoots around 290fps and you get 4-5 mags per fill depending on temperature. The fps on this sniper is adjustable. Selling because i can't stand watching it gathering dust 200 €.

2)WE MEU 1911 Silver with Pro-Grips:Comes with:
    • Original silver mag + we/socom silver mag , both leak free
    • Strike system plastic carry case
    • Lanyard ( new and unused)
    • Serpa Holster (clone but for some weird reason with original marking) with belt clip and the legstrap platform ( only used once the legstrap platform)
    • Original box also available.
    The pistol is in prestige condition and im the first owner. It was "skirmished" once and by "skirmished" i mean it came along for a nice day in the woodland but it wasn't used. I ve never chrono'ed it but its below 1J as it was bought from airsofteire and they rate it at 270 fps. Selling because it is/feels too big for my hands. 160€ (The whole package costed over 230€ without shipping).

3) Walther 2X42 Top Point:Comes with:
    • Flip up lens covers
    The scope is in prestige condition the only wear is on the battery cap. 30€

Will answer any questions. Im interested only in a PX4 ( TM or clone) and aimpoint scope with a high profile. Have to be in prestige condition and cash adjustment is possible either way.

Usual Boards Rules:
    No off thread offers.
    No thread spoiling.
    No time wasting.
    Also:
    No posting/delivery.
    No postal order/bank transfers/cheques. Cash/paypal only.
    Caveat emptor applies here and that is why i won't post (along with the zero trust in an post).

Hi where are you based and what be the very best price you do on the sniper?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Please check the dates before posting this thread is 9 months old
    Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement