Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas Boards

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

TheZohan wrote: »
    Post reported.

Them apples.
    Them apples will do nicely for some apple sauce to have with my pork. Thank you.

See, doesn't feel nice to give to others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

mconigol wrote: »
    Wow thanks whores are really starting to push the boat out...

I cringed for you OP.

cringe for me LOL, I couldn't give a fart i'm on a merrygoround and oblivious to it all. :pac: now where was I.

explain further my good man ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Thanks OP, but I'm not joining in your Christian hegemony. Bah humbug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I just want me presents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Why should I wish you all a happy xmas I fukcing hate it, I want all to share in my misery.
    so

BAH FUKCEN HUMBUG TO ALL ON BOARDS IE

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:mad::mad::(:(

• Advertisement

Thanks OP, but I'm not joining in your Christian hegemony. Bah humbug.

ehh, kevin i am Russian but i like the atmosphere of christmas and i am not religious so i hope that clarifies things.

44leto wrote: »
    Why should I wish you all a happy xmas I fukcing hate it, I want all to share in my misery.
    so

BAH FUKCEN HUMBUG TO ALL ON BOARDS IE

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:mad::mad::(:(

Hang on till i get my Glasses.

why do you hate christmas ? please explain to me why you hate it. be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

zenno wrote: »
    ehh, kevin i am Russian but i like the atmosphere of christmas and i am not religious so i hope that clarifies things.

Eh, zenno, so what? Can't Russians be Christian? Wouldn't Eastern Orthodox, a Christian Sect, still be the most common religion in Russia?

Eh, zenno, so what? Can't Russians be Christian? Wouldn't Eastern Orthodox, a Christian Sect, still be the most common religion in Russia?

I don't associate myself with any of them. I think and do for myself individually so i wouldn't know. religion is not my game. but making people laugh is.

Hang on till i get my Glasses.

why do you hate christmas ? please explain to me why you hate it. be honest.

Where do I start.

Decorations, I think they make the place look worse, the poxy music that contaminates everywhere, the enforced joviality of it, the pure expense of it, the terrible tele, the raw obesity of it, the pure hypocrisy and meaninglessness of it, the stress of it, shopping, choosing presents, visiting and visitors, the xmas dinner, the reason turkey, Brussels sprouts and sherry trifle is only eaten once a year is because they taste like siht.

The only solace is I can drink copious amounts to dull the tedium and stress of it all. I could go on but...........

Happy Christmas

• Advertisement

Where do I start.

Decorations, I think they make the place look worse, the poxy music that contaminates everywhere, the enforced joviality of it, the pure expense of it, the terrible tele, the raw obesity of it, the pure hypocrisy and meaninglessness of it, the stress of it, shopping, choosing presents, visiting and visitors, the xmas dinner, the reason turkey, Brussels sprouts and sherry trifle is only eaten once a year is because they taste like siht.

The only solace is I can drink copious amounts to dull the tedium and stress of it all. I could go on but...........

Happy Christmas

ok man, number one is... all the items you have forwarded in relation to poxy music, the enforced joviality and the pure expense of it all and also the stress is in your power. if you do not like people coming over or if you do not like any of the things you have mentioned then WHY do you allow it.

I mean if this stuff wreaks your head then why surround yourself with it and allow it ?.

don't get me wrong man, I had similar thoughts like that many years ago when i was sleeping on the streets of dublin. but i now have become accustomed to dealing with it all and i actually enjoy it now. maybe i'm not on the ball at the moment but your comment seems a bit like this ?. I'm not sure. maybe i should upload another christmas video to calm the wosion.

ok man, number one is... all the items you have forwarded in relation to poxy music, the enforced joviality and the pure expense of it all and also the stress is in your power. if you do not like people coming over or if you do not like any of the things you have mentioned then WHY do you allow it.

I mean if this stuff wreaks your head then why surround yourself with it and allow it ?.

don't get me wrong man, I had similar thoughts like that many years ago when i was sleeping on the streets of dublin. but i now have become accustomed to dealing with it all and i actually enjoy it now. maybe i'm not on the ball at the moment but your comment seems a bit like this ?. I'm not sure. maybe i should upload another christmas video to calm the wosion.

It surrounds me, I would go away to avoid it, but I can't afford to and I am committed to it.

I would ban it if I could. Your country man Lenin at least had that right.

Brussels sprouts and sherry trifle is only eaten once a year is because they taste like ****

that I have to agree with.

It surrounds me, I would go away to avoid it, but I can't afford to and I am committed to it.

I would ban it if I could. Your country man Lenin at least had that right.

ok, but can you explain Why you feel like this ? is there a possibility that you can tell me why you hate this stuff so much ? is there a rational reason why you can't stand all this christmas sh1t?.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

as vincent browne would say, send me a tweeted hash at vb, anyone got any?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Happy Sunday!

Advertisement