Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Managment UCD distance learning

Options
  • 15-12-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts on this course. I have done a search but it has thrown up very little. It's ten years since I finished my Undergraduate degree so i'll be going back into the unknown again. Has anyone who has recently completed this have any views on it. It's pricey but due to work commitments is appealing through the distance learning option. Any thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭crisco10

There was a thread on the front page on this?

try

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71731784

Went through the selection process in april this year. started the part time in August. It's tough going, I forget what free time is like since sometime in October between projects and study. Good course though, interesting etc.

There is quite a wide range of age and experience in the class, mean would probably be somewhere between 5 and 15 years out of undergrad.

It is arranged fairly flexibly which is good. classes are a must show pretty much, and if you ask me, paying that money you may as well go to all the classes!!

Any specific questions, i would give the distance learning office a shout. They are always willing to help. Or else you can PM me (i'm just a lowly first year though. ;-) )

Advertisement