Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Transport Expenditure Review now posted

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭ Sponge Bob

trellheim wrote: »
    Finally we get the retention payments on the already built roads. €470m in 2012 and €249m in 2013 and €101m in 2014

Some funds also in there for Arklow Rathnew and Tuam Gort CPOs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 DWCommuter

Predictable lads.

Just imagine how it was for us back in the day before the internet. We waited months for info.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭ Sponge Bob

We'll be starting epic threads on optimal resurfacing techniques for cinder cycle tracks and also on the right kind of welded rail next DW :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 61,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭ L1011

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Finally we get the retention payments on the already built roads. €470m in 2012 and €249m in 2013 and €101m in 2014

Some funds also in there for Arklow Rathnew and Tuam Gort CPOs.

Arklow Rathnew CPOs would have been paid up by now I would have thought, they're from ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 antoobrien

MYOB wrote: »
    Arklow Rathnew CPOs would have been paid up by now I would have thought, they're from ages ago.

I remember seeing figures of between €80m & €140m (€120 being the most recent) being spent on Gort-Tuam, so I'd say most if not all the land has been bought. It couldn't all be planning and consultancy fees, could it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement