Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Transport Expenditure Review now posted

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

trellheim wrote: »
    Finally we get the retention payments on the already built roads. €470m in 2012 and €249m in 2013 and €101m in 2014

Some funds also in there for Arklow Rathnew and Tuam Gort CPOs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Predictable lads.

Just imagine how it was for us back in the day before the internet. We waited months for info.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

We'll be starting epic threads on optimal resurfacing techniques for cinder cycle tracks and also on the right kind of welded rail next DW :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Finally we get the retention payments on the already built roads. €470m in 2012 and €249m in 2013 and €101m in 2014

Some funds also in there for Arklow Rathnew and Tuam Gort CPOs.

Arklow Rathnew CPOs would have been paid up by now I would have thought, they're from ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

MYOB wrote: »
    Arklow Rathnew CPOs would have been paid up by now I would have thought, they're from ages ago.

I remember seeing figures of between €80m & €140m (€120 being the most recent) being spent on Gort-Tuam, so I'd say most if not all the land has been bought. It couldn't all be planning and consultancy fees, could it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement