Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who attacked Cain Dingle??

• 11-12-2011 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭

Who do people think did it? The obvious 6 suspects are John, Amy, Charity, Jai, Zak and Moira but you couldn't rule out somebody from outside the box.

The weeks leading up to the revelation will be interesting.

Whodunit? 20 votes

John Barton
    0%
    Amy Wyatt
    0%
    Moira Barton
    20%
    seanybikerCarlos_RayEaglebridie 32sammy75 4 votes
    Zak Dingle
    30%
    squrmTigerbabyShe DevilRoses are redlosthorizonBlatter 6 votes
    Jai Sharma
    30%
    bigtimecharlieAlessandrabaldbearnovelteaShelli2James__10 6 votes
    Charity Tate
    5%
    golf nut 1 vote
    Other
    15%
    GERMAN ROCKSdark crystalLCruiser Kid 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,805 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Holly Barton me thinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

I reckon Adam, with John going out of it i reckon he could find out and take the blame for his son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Zak Dingle
    I think everyone would agree that there are 6 main suspects for this. In all the magazine/online articles they list John Barton, Amy Wyatt, Moira Barton, Zak Dingle, Jai Sharma and Charity Tate as the main suspects.

For it not to be one of them, the producers would have to think outside the box and go for somebody very unexpected.

When has any soap ever done this in a whodunit storyline? Am I not right in thinking the guilty party is pretty much always one of the 'main' suspects?

I don't think it was Jai. Too obvious as he was at the scene of the crime. John is also too obvious as it's common knowledge he's leaving the soap.

Zak seemed genuinely surprised at the scene of the crime and I don't think he'd do it to his own son.

Amy- Not too sure if she'd have the bottle to do it.

Charity - No, don't think so, she seemed genuinely suspicious of Jai.

Moira - I think she did it. She was very shaken up coming in to Marlon's (granted she might have been anyway because of the fight previously)

But because John is leaving, I think it will be tied into the Bartons somehow. Moira to do it and get away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I reckon Adam, with John going out of it i reckon he could find out and take the blame for his son.

Oooh good take on it! I think you might be right, except for I think it was the youngest daughter, Hannah. And John takes the blame for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Oooh good take on it! I think you might be right, except for I think it was the youngest daughter, Hannah. And John takes the blame for her

Agreed, either way i think they will spin something along the lines of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Blatter wrote: »
    Who do people think did it?

What about Nikhil? As revenge for having been locked in a wheelie-bin as well as the campaign against his family....always the quiet ones?

Though, it's probably more likely to be one of the Bartons as they have at least a couple of members who are due to leave.

Zak Dingle
    FonE wrote: »
    What about Nikhil? As revenge for having been locked in a wheelie-bin as well as the campaign against his family....always the quiet ones?

Though, it's probably more likely to be one of the Bartons as they have at least a couple of members who are due to leave.

Don't think Nikhil has it in him to do it tbh.:p

FonE wrote: »

Nikhil would do more damage to himself than Cain :p

Nikhill wouldn't be able to lift the bat without going over the rights and wrongs nevermind swing it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I only watch it when forced to by the other half but I reckon its the guy who owns emerdale farm who's daughter(not biological) died recently.

• Advertisement

Balmed Out wrote: »
    I only watch it when forced to by the other half but I reckon its the guy who owns emerdale farm who's daughter(not biological) died recently.

Why would Declan do it, he more likely wanna kill Jai than Cain :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why would Declan do it, he more likely wanna kill Jai than Cain :confused:

Was there not suspicions that Caid did something to the car that the daughter died in?
    I only half watch so probably very wrong.

Was there not suspicions that Caid did something to the car that the daughter died in?

Mia was suppose to be away in Ireland when she died I think

Cain did somthing to Jai's father's car alright

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Blatter wrote: »
    For it not to be one of them, the producers would have to think outside the box and go for somebody very unexpected.
    When has any soap ever done this in a whodunit storyline?
    Well in Dallas 'Who Shot JR' I don't believe it was one of the main suspects, like Bobby or SueEllen. I think people were surprised at the time that it turned out to be Kristin.
    And Maggie Simpson shot Mr. Burns and she definitly wasn't a main suspect!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Mia was suppose to be away in Ireland when she died I think

Cain did somthing to Jai's father's car alright
    I think she died in the UK...I'm saying that because two police officers called to Declan's house and broke the news? I presume the UK police wouldn't get involved if she died here?

I think she died in the UK...I'm saying that because two police officers called to Declan's house and broke the news? I presume the UK police wouldn't get involved if she died here?

Anyways I dont Cain was involved in her death

Zak is looking and acting very guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Jai Sharma
    I think it was Zak, cos Cain seemed really surprised with who his attacker was.

I think you're both right, Zak's acting very shady. Would he really try to kill his own son though? I know they've had problems of late, but dingles wouldn't do that to each other would they?:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I truly couldn't care less

Zak Dingle
    I truly couldn't care less

Really? You cared enough to click on the thread and open it. And then you cared enough to post in it.

Very strange behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Victoria.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Moira Barton
    I'm gonna go for Amy on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Do we find out tonight?

Do we find out tonight?

No not until first week in January

I'm glad Cain shaved the rest of his hair off, that style would have looked very odd once he's up and about!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Zak Dingle
    I think it was Adam Barton, I know I clicked Moira, but I do think it was Adam I can't wait to hear!

In regards to Mia, she was on her way home to Declan for a weekend, on her way she crashed and died in UK!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Ya but if someone died abroad surely it would be local police to turn u to the door to break the news?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tinyjiney

Edna..........

I would LOVE if it was Edna- and Pearl told the cops she seen Jai at the garage to cover for her..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭claire983

I don't think it was any of the 6 suspects as that would be to obvious, so i'm going with the not so obvious.................. Belle
    :D

Advertisement