Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has a car ever run over your toes/foot?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

No, but I'm still getting over the psychological damage caused by a horse that stepped on my foot about twenty years ago. And just stood there as I shrieked and beat at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

No, but I'm still getting over the psychological damage caused by a horse that stepped on my foot about twenty years ago. And just stood there as I shrieked and beat at it.

i trust the horses judgement :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

SteoL wrote: »
    Nope but a horse once stood on my left foot. Big horse. That was sore.
    Yep also had a horse (a small pony mind you) step on my foot. Also a cow kick and connect with my kneecap - that HURT and was lucky no serious damage done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭LLU

Went through the side window of one once. Was quite invigorating in retrospect, what with all the blood and andenaline pumping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

...beat at it.

Deserves a stylish troll comment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

SteoL wrote: »
    Nope but a horse once stood on my left foot. Big horse. That was sore.

revenge for sitting on his back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

My mam dropped me off in the car to one of my dance shows when I was younger. I hopped outta the car and a friend ran up behind me to say hi and suprised me, so I stepped out into the road just as she was pulling off and she drove right over my foot.
    Great timing for a broken toe I gotta say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

A sports car ran over my foot full pelt in Glasgow once. I was wearing massive boots though and didn't have so much as a bruise. Then I managed to break a bone in my foot falling off a chair. Go figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I ran over my own foot once, with an ambulance like this

DSC00861.jpg
    while pushing it, in reverse. I pulled off the boot and sock to find my big toenail had stayed in my sock.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Deserves a stylish troll comment

And now for someone who can put a bit of feeling into it:p

Igors the best

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Nope, but i've seen a man's hand get crushed by the wheel of a lorry in the middle of a busy street. Tripped off the curb, hand landed under the back wheel of a passing lorry, stopped imediatly trapping the hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yep, my uncle drove over my foot once when he was dropping me off at the airport. Stopped right on it too. It's painful but not the worst thing in the world. Pony stood on my foot another time, and it took a while to her move off. No damage done from either though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yakult wrote: »
    Nope, but i've seen a man's hand get crushed by the wheel of a lorry in the middle of a busy street. Tripped off the curb, hand landed under the back wheel of a passing lorry, stopped imediatly trapping the hand!
    I read this as 'head'. Now that would have been traumatic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

At least nobody has ever ran over themselves while driving like Brian Harvey from East 17.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-358451/Harvey-blames-potatoes-bizarre-car-accident.html

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

I've had it happen with a large truck and a car. No pain, no damage, made me laugh. One of the (then) World's strongest men competitors stood on my foot when I was doing a door with him though. I ****ing howled, I thought I'd never walk again. He was in training to pull a jumbo jet at the time, so he was putting on weight. He was about 6'8" and easily 30 stone+, all through his brogue heel right across the top of my toes. Oh God, I feel the pain again now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I was 18 years old at the time and I was getting dropped off at Butt Bridge Dublin one winters night .The van I was travelling in slowed down so I could hop off but I slipped on some ice ,fell onto ground and the back wheel went over my foot . Just as well there wasn't a lot of traffic about at that time of night .

Advertisement