Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couples on Boards?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Abi wrote: »
    I see this name mentioned every once again, wtf is this about? When a username gets dropped into conversation like that, theres normally a story of some sort behind it. Could someone kindly link?

Without beating about the bush, KeithAFC is actually Ian Paisley. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Hmm, I see abigalye, stupi, kiera and sharrow sniffing around this thread... looks like there will be a lot of gossip going round about me :D

Abigayle.... ooOOOOh very formal :pac:

Nat at all.. thanking the honest posts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'd say he was fúckin' surprised by all of your posts Kiers :pac:

Abs, you should have seen his face. Priceless! He's still the most evil cúnt i've ever met tho. Think it was that time that he copped he should probably back off or else he'd get the same treatment as Degs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Hmm, I see abigalye, stupi, kiera and sharrow sniffing around this thread... looks like there will be a lot of gossip going round about me :D

somebody's full of themselves :p

*bows*

HAIL DOOM!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

What did you get your doctorate in Doctor Doom?

Latverian politics, 1962-current.
    Kiera wrote: »
    Oooopsies, did i leave you out of the group pm? :P

"Hey BIG boy" :D

LOL, the wolves are circling!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Kiera wrote: »
    Abs, you should have seen his face. Priceless! He's still the most evil cúnt i've ever met tho. Think it was that time that he copped he should probably back off or else he'd get the same treatment as Degs :D
    As Degs?! what happened to him??

Is this in the thunderdome? I think I've been in there once. It was mental looking :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

As Degs?! what happened to him??

Is this in the thunderdome? I think I've been in there once. It was mental looking :eek:

Ah no, just my foul mouth (towards people in the Dome) and the horrid things i'd do to someone i disliked :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

I was just thinking of colourful members in AH and your name popped into my head. Your posts have amused me in the past. Congrats... :cool:

This might be the greatest day of my life. You have made an old man very happy, thank you.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Abigayle.... ooOOOOh very formal :pac:

Nat at all.. thanking the honest posts :)

Lol, I am pretty sure that was your username at some point. Stickler for details me.
    somebody's full of themselves :p

*bows*

HAIL DOOM!

I DO run a country, it's not being full of yourself if it's true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

My girlfriend has a Boards account. Sometimes I ban her from Cool Vids for a few weeks if she burns the dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

The thought of my wife reading through my various posts fills me with dread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

No, but there are some ridey boardsies about, hey ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement