Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Deliasz

Gamestop shipped Diablo 3 today so might get it Monday, In time for release hour:D

I'm going to preorder in different country to save some euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

seraphimvc wrote: »
    i still remember hmv sold sc2 for 45e so fingercross they do the same price :S the thing is pc game should always be cheaper than 45e...

they should, but some publishers/developers or retailers are pure dicks.

i was quite annoyed to see PC version of skyrim same price as console one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyones amazon order ship yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

My Gamestop collectors edition Just shipped via courier, should get it on Monday :D

Anyones amazon order ship yet?

A co-workers C.E is awaiting dispatch on Monday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

CombatCow wrote: »
    My Gamestop collectors edition Just shipped via courier, should get it on Monday :D

A co-workers C.E is awaiting dispatch on Monday.

Ya that's what it says on my status too,was just hoping maybe they'd ship earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Another collectors edition from Gamestop has been sent via express mail or whatever the courier service is. Pretty good from GS so far, hopefully it will arrive Monday, can't wait! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Order shipped as well, so will get in on Monday. Go on Gamestop. If nothing else, they deliver games to me on time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Deliasz wrote: »
    My friend just told me about Gamestop in tallaght. They told him that he can do preorder and collect game 15th for only 55e... sick !

online price 47.79, face to face price 55e

Was told it would be €50 in-store when I asked a week ago. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Kiith wrote: »
    Order shipped as well, so will get in on Monday. Go on Gamestop. If nothing else, they deliver games to me on time :P

You have a lot of faith in An Post Kiith :D i hope it's validated on Monday for ye bud :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Amazon dispatched my CE this morning. Im from the North tho.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You have a lot of faith in An Post Kiith :D i hope it's validated on Monday for ye bud :)

Ah, i paid for the premium, so it will be sent via courier. I've got a tracking number and all :P

ffs lads, i think it really starts to kick in! i dont know how will i manage all weekend at home and then monday and tuesday at work!

i need some sort of fix! is there any chance to get torchlight 1 for less then 15eu on steam? :o

*sigh* guess theres no way I'm gonna have this tuesday anyway :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

*sigh* guess theres no way I'm gonna have this tuesday anyway :'(

There is a way.:) http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/games/d3/?int=d3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Just a heads up.. dont go near diablo 3 official forums anymore if you dont want any spoilers. The achievements are in the strategy guide etc and people are posting spoilers as forum topic names.

Reddit is safe though as people use spoiler tags and the mods are fast to delete spoiler threads before they get voted onto main page.

It's really rare, when I wish weekend to go faster :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Indeed, im playing the Torchlight 2 beta in the meantime but its no substitute :o

Also blizz just posted that there's an updated installer for EU English and German, you need to get this installer and re-run it in order to get the missing files(50mb) needed to play.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Seems I need to re-download it, for some reason it installed the EnUS version....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

CombatCow wrote: »
    Indeed, im playing the Torchlight 2 beta in the meantime but its no substitute :o

Play Path of Exile, its rather excellent,open beta this weekend.

• Advertisement

Dcully wrote: »
    Play Path of Exile, its rather excellent,open beta this weekend.

is it easy to get it? i watched a video of it and it looked class!

edit: it is free weekend, but it will go to closed beta on monday? if you buy that 10 dollar pack, then you get to close beta too?

ah ya but I have CE ON order from amazon : )

is it easy to get it? i watched a video of it and it looked class!

edit: it is free weekend, but it will go to closed beta on monday? if you buy that 10 dollar pack, then you get to close beta too?

Yes if you buy the cheapest pack your given access to all betas.
    Its a fantastic game, combat is a lot better than DiabloIII imo.
    More than worth the download for the weekend atleast.

Yes if you buy the cheapest pack your given access to all betas.
    Its a fantastic game, combat is a lot better than DiabloIII imo.
    More than worth the download for the weekend atleast.

downloading it now. if i like it ill buy that 10 bucks packadge so i would have what to do on monday too. first world problems, eh? :)

downloading it now. if i like it ill buy that 10 bucks packadge so i would have what to do on monday too. first world problems, eh? :)

Well i know your itching badly for D3 so no better way to whittle away the days, if like me you might actually really enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

For people that have purchased through battle.net:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/

Even though i purchased digitally through my EU account on battlenet and downloaded it from there the new version insists that i download the entire 7.60GB again.. but this time it's telling me I'm behind a firewall and instead of a 20 minute download it's a 13 hour download xD

Well i know your itching badly for D3 so no better way to whittle away the days, if like me you might actually really enjoy it.

I love it. I feel like at home. Love the whole gem - skill system. Levelling/ progress tree is awesOme. I watched a bit totalbiscuot about it.

Just one question - will the progress from closed beta will go to full game? Like tribes? Or you will have to start from zero again?

Afaik you start from scratch without anything you've gained in the beta

• Advertisement

Hurry up tuesday!

Advertisement