Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 14 thread

Options
  • 09-12-2011 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭

Chiefs or Patriots defense? And fk you Shaun Suisham, 2 points. I swear my kickers are the worst in the league regardless of who they are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Line-up nightmare for me: I've got both Laurent Robinson and Miles Austin (both questionable in what'll likely be a shootout) and two spaces to fill with them or Malcolm Floyd, Reggie Wayne and Dwayne Bowe (due for a visit to Revis Island this week).

Santana Moss is probably my most locked-in receiver this week with his match-up against the fearsome New England secondary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Santonio Holmes (v Kansas) or Steven Jackson (@ Seattle) in the flex spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

matthew8 wrote: »
    Chiefs or Patriots defense? And fk you Shaun Suisham, 2 points. I swear my kickers are the worst in the league regardless of who they are.

I'd start the Patriots... NYJ's have more to play for against the Chiefs..

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

Syferus wrote: »
    Line-up nightmare for me: I've got both Laurent Robinson and Miles Austin (both questionable in what'll likely be a shootout) and two spaces to fill with them or Malcolm Floyd, Reggie Wayne and Dwayne Bowe (due for a visit to Revis Island this week).

Santana Moss is probably my most locked-in receiver this week with his match-up against the fearsome New England secondary.

I'd start Floyd anyway and one of the Dallas WRs. One or both are definitely going to play, you can make the call closer to the game (think they play in the late game tonight)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Benny Cake wrote: »
    I'd start the Patriots... NYJ's have more to play for against the Chiefs..

Wouldn't touch the NE defense with a radioactive suit on. He can probably grab the Seahawks' defence for their match-up against the most toothless offense in the league in the Rams, a far better option than either NE or KC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Syferus wrote: »
    Wouldn't touch the NE defense with a radioactive suit on. He can probably grab the Seahawks' defence for their match-up against the most toothless offense in the league in the Rams, a far better option than either NE or KC.

Nope, they're not available. I'm going with KC, NE won a game for me (coincidently playing against KC) but Washington are a good bet to put up 20 points if Helu and Grossman starts. Infact they could be legitimate playoff contenders if Helu and Grossman started the whole time. NYJ offense is good at home but KC defense is playing great.

Fk's sake, I go with KC, now they're on 4 points and NE are on 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Typical just when I have the bye week both of my WRs score TDs and so does Gronk, and we're still in the 1st quarter. Hopefully they save some energy for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Typical just when I have the bye week both of my WRs score TDs and so does Gronk, and we're still in the 1st quarter. Hopefully they save some energy for next week.

Isn't that the reason you have the bye :pac:

Harvin doing well for me as are the Jet D. Need more from Brees and Garcon this half

Bloody hell Calvin Johnson could you actually, you know, get some fantasy points? And don't give me this marked out of the game bs, you scored all those touchdowns in the first 5 weeks in double and triple coverage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Good week so far n my consolation draw. Moss, shiancoe get nice tds for me. Where we're these dudes in the regular ff season?

Bloody hell Calvin Johnson could you actually, you know, get some fantasy points? And don't give me this marked out of the game bs, you scored all those touchdowns in the first 5 weeks in double and triple coverage.

Aj green is the new megatron

Jesus christ I'm behind. That's a surprise. Hopefully the so-called stars can put it together, after my defense gave up 35 points to Sanchez.

Isn't that the reason you have the bye :pac:

Ha I'm just annoyed that I'm clearing 75 points at the moment with no one to play against. Gronk with 2 TDs and 160 yards. The chap is a beast.

If he doesn't get a score soon you'll be in serious trouble I reckon. Murray might be your only hope.

Just noticed there that one of the teams in the playoffs in Division 5 has the Lions D on his bench. The poor chap must be gutted. They have 3 sacks, 3 int, 2 fumbles and 2 TDs. 50 points down and you've got 25 sitting on your bench. Not a pretty sight.

Reggie Bush puts me back in the lead, but it should've been stretched. Gets from Philly's 39 to the 2 in 3 carries and they don't use him in the next 2 plays.

Reggie Bush puts me back in the lead, but it should've been stretched. Gets from Philly's 39 to the 2 in 3 carries and they don't use him in the next 2 plays.

Welcome to normal peoples world....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

why is it when your fantasy team is not playing, your players decide its the time to cut loose, 73 points with 3 players to play. would'nt happen when i needed them

make that 83 with 3 to play, mark sanchez, jabar gaffney, nate washington, and mike nugent had great games.

70 points with Gore, Bush & Austin to go. Looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 39,557 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Spongey is leading the game to play myself.

Only 5.4 points so far from Gore and M.Bush :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Left Ryan Grant on the bench for the one week he gets 20+ points :mad:

Incredible by the broncos.

How does marion barber feel right now....

Fking hell, I'm one point up and my opponent's Prater gets a 59 yarder. Now Murray needs a decent game. My playoff matchup has been shocking. The 2 kickers and defenses have combined for 10 points.

Fking hell, I'm one point up and my opponent's Prater gets a 59 yarder. Now Murray needs a decent game. My playoff matchup has been shocking. The 2 kickers and defenses have combined for 10 points.

He should be up by a further 3 if it wasn't for that missed 20-9 yarder.

He should be up by a further 3 if it wasn't for that missed 20-9 yarder.

And there's your team, the team that has scored more points this week than it's 2 potential challengers.

This is looking bad for you matthew8....

Two 50 yarders.

Unreal.

This is looking bad for you matthew8....

Two 50 yarders.

Unreal.

I now feel obliged to stay up until 4am for the big game. I still think I'll win. It's unreal. None of my kickers have got a 50 yarder this year.

Incredible stuff by the broncos.

Romo needs 26 points for me to avoid defeat in consolation.....

Good luck Matthew8....will you be back in div 5 with us next year?:cool:

And there's your team, the team that has scored more points this week than it's 2 potential challengers.

Ha I'm absolutely gutted. 128 points and I'm up against no one :(.

On the plus my last three weeks have gone 129, 115, 128. Let's hope next will follow the same pattern.

You're up against the wall with your match up. Big game needed from Murray.

• Advertisement

44 points ahead I've Austin against Manning, Bradshaw & Gibson tomorrow night. The projections have us pretty much bang on even atm.

Advertisement