Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Official Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Could I be whitelisted, please?

SaoirsePlop

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Any idea why sheep don't seem to regrow wool ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Ponster wrote: »
    Any idea why sheep don't seem tor regrow wool ?

Not a clue. Its been bugged for a while and we have no idea how to fix it. Seems to be a problem with the world file, as disabling plugins doesn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

Didnt Bland fix it last night when all the animals were killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

That was an idea we thought would work, basically "resetting all the mobs" so hopefully the new ones spawned would regrow their wool.
    No luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Killed all my chickens in the process.. Butchered :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

We need to set up a game of this on the server. Teams of two. Should be awesome! :)

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-survival-games-2-848118/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

That was an idea we thought would work, basically "resetting all the mobs" so hopefully the new ones spawned would regrow their wool.
    No luck.

Is that why all my pigs where missing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Can I get white listed please

SeanyBaby

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭alanzo27

I'd like to be whitelisted too. :)

alanzo27

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Added everyone above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

I see regrowth has begun! :)

uhUYB.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Paterson

Can i join?

Creeper_Man65

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

No luck.

Last night i saw and have scody and Kronnn as my witnesses that my sheep just didn't die. :confused: Id walked back to my shed to give scody mellons and they were still there. And if they are growing back their wool now this makes for one confusing situation.

Its magic.

I haven't played Minecraft in ages. Looking forward to playing on the server :D Just had a quick walk around the map there, it looks great!
    I'm new to multiplayer though. What are the rules in regards to building? Where can I build etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭TheAlkaline

Can I be whitelisted ?

TheAlkaline

alanzo27 wrote: »
    I haven't played Minecraft in ages. Looking forward to playing on the server :D Just had a quick walk around the map there, it looks great!
    I'm new to multiplayer though. What are the rules in regards to building? Where can I build etc?

Some basic rules are available on the first page of this thread. As far as building is concerned...Try not to build right up against another user. Find a nice open plot and get to work :P

Just think. That's the best advise I can give you.

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Some basic rules are available on the first page of this thread. As far as building is concerned...Try not to build right up against another user. Find a nice open plot and get to work :P

Can I be whitelisted ?

TheAlkaline

Added.

Getting to work straight away :)
    Where can I gather resources?

• Advertisement

alanzo27 wrote: »
    Getting to work straight away :)
    Where can I gather resources?

Set up a mine of course! :D

You might break into other peoples plot from time to time when you mine but that's ok. Just fill it in and mine the other way.

You might break into other peoples plot from time to time when you mine but that's ok. Just fill it in and mine the other way.

Grand. :)

Can i be white-listed?

Creeeper_man90

Paterson wrote: »
    Can i be white-listed?

Creeeper_man90

Added.

Sorry username is

Creeper_Man90

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Just thinking about that, its getting fairly hard to find any decent resources remotely near to the town.

A few days ago i decided to go mining and walked a good distance away from the town. Dug down and someone strip mined the entire place

I suppose wherever you see torches then that's someone else's patch is it? I found an abandoned mineshaft there the other day and started stripping it bear and lighting it up (it was huge!!!) but breached a wall to see the rest of it but this bit showed signs that someone had been there so left it alone from that point on, is this the right thing to do? I imagine so. In relation to finding mines, I second above. Take a walk away from the town, I tried mining close but kept breaching other mines, there's plenty of resources if you spread out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I suppose wherever you see torches then that's someone else's patch is it?

Sounds right, I know when I mine I always leave torches there to light it up (and so people know it is a 'claimed' area.

Nobody should own anything underground unless they build around it. If its just strips knocked out then you should be able to work away.

• Advertisement

Mak_United wrote: »
    Nobody should own anything underground unless they build around it. If its just strips knocked out then you should be able to work away.
    I agree, I've come across caverns full of finds that has been half arsed mapped out with a couple of torches. That, imo isn't 'claimed'!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement