Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Official Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Enderman wrote: »
    Will be on tonight to finish my house and my boating area :D

I've had like three people come up to me in the last two days to figure out who's house was beside me... I knew it was yours because of that flooring :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    I've had like three people come up to me in the last two days to figure out who's house was beside me... I knew it was yours because of that flooring :P

I'm having the dreaded crashing issue again out of nowhere. Was on for about 20 mins on Friday before it went and froze up on me :(

I'm having the dreaded crashing issue again out of nowhere. Was on for about 20 mins on Friday before it went and froze up on me :(

Yeah I'm having a similar issue. Every 20 minutes my MC is telling me that I'm running out of memory. I have raised the memory I'm giving it to 2GB but I'm having the same issue!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Since the reset the amount of CPU and RAM the client has been using has doubled :eek: Like... wtf?!? Is a Bad Bukkit behind this infamy?!? :p

possibly .. my issue arose after the update

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

That's your best excuse for that eye sore of a floor?! :P
    possibly .. my issue arose after the update

It's on the list of known bugs on the wiki...probably be fixed sometime next year. I have serious issues with keys sticking (also a known bug in the game...which I find very odd) and making me slide off ledges etc. Also the shift key sticking when I'm trying to sort out my inventory and I have to smack the shift key again to stop it. I'd blame my keyboard if the bug list didn't exist :O

Laura, if you ever recover sufficiently to get on the server today could you please add cnc to the door signs? I keep logging on to find cnc smiling at me in a creepy way in our house and new holes in the windows! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

If you haven't noticed we've built a bridge from your land to ours .... You're one of us now! :D

Am not :P

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭doddly

Can any one log onto this server I have never been onto a multiplayer would love to start

You need to be whitelisted... wanna try? :D

• Advertisement

Solitaire wrote: »
    Laura, if you ever recover sufficiently to get on the server today could you please add cnc to the door signs? I keep logging on to find cnc smiling at me in a creepy way in our house and new holes in the windows! :eek:

Don't make me call you by your first name...
    If you keep logging in why don't YOU change the signs? :P
    I'll do it in about...4 hours...maybe

EDIT: Yeah AFAIR I broke the window to let cnc out and forgot to replace it o.O

Because you changed the locks remember? :P

You own the sign... not sure if I can change it as op powers are extremely limited on this server :o I think I can only claim stuff for you, not edit your claimed signs! :o

EDIT - I'll smash it off and sort it when I'm on next :) Have to do my (rl) Christmas tree first! :o

Please edit the above post so everyone knows you're a big eejit :P

Yea can I be whitelisted my minecraft name is doddly10

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Servers full :eek:

It just went up to 40 slots...

That said, I'm still busy with teh tree :o No-one better claimjump my new plot or there'll be-a-paddling! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

doddly wrote: »
    Yea can I be whitelisted my minecraft name is doddly10

Added :)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Is it possible to be added/whitelisted?
    I've never played multiplayer before, only by my lonesome :)

If possible:
    Killer_Byrne

CYHSN wrote: »
    Is it possible to be added/whitelisted?
    I've never played multiplayer before, only by my lonesome :)

If possible:
    Killer_Byrne

Added :)

Hey new to this online minecraft, what's the rules on building is there certain areas I can only build in or take resources from, is there community supplies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Not helping repair creeper damage you caused

That i fear is a problem.

Last time i informed and helped a person. i got accused of stealing, interference, invasion of privacy so on so on. .. so i not keen on the idea course i will help out if i know you well but.....:(

doddly wrote: »
    Hey new to this online minecraft, what's the rules on building is there certain areas I can only build in or take resources from, is there community supplies

Build anywhere in town as long as you do not interfere with anyone else's site. Try and keep to the general layout of the place. There are rules as far as where to dig but just be reasonable!

Also if you're new. Make sure you read the server rules carefully. They must be followed. If you have any problems you can ask any of the mods, admin or other users for that matter and I am sure they wouldn't have a problem helping you out.

Have fun.

That i fear is a problem.

Last time i informed and helped a person. i got accused of stealing, interference, invasion of privacy so on so on. .. so i not keen on the idea course i will help out if i know you well but.....:(

Well that's all you can do. Inform them that you are responsible for the damage and offer to give materials for its repair or offer to repair it.
    That rule is more to do with communal facilities ... like the roads. If you destroy them, ensure that you repair them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 andz011

new map so far

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

The view from the top floor of my house.

20111211234133.png

Snowman chimney!

The view from the top floor of my house.

Love my puzzled face!

As said on the server last night, the standard of people's houses on this map, or indeed on any server, is very very good.

agreed! I like the idea that people now have a lot more space to work with and properties are no longer right up beside the main paths. It feels a lot more open.

I also alluded to how well the town is structured even though there was little to no planning on it's layout. Great job so far guys! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

As said on the server last night, the standard of people's houses on this map, or indeed on any server, is very very good.
    Pfft, you clearly haven't seen mine then! :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement