Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kettlebells Articles

Options
  • 07-12-2011 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone!

My name is Ben Mattingly RKC and i run Cork Kettlebell Club. I am currently looking for ideas for my next article to be published. If anyone has any questions, comments or ideas about kettlebell training, kettlebell sport or strength and conditioning feel free to let me know and i will do my best to answer it in my next article.

thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kannon

I'll have a think about it, but in the meantime i'd be interested in reading your previous article(s) if you have a link to them (if they are free to share that is).

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thread locked pending discussion with op.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thread reopened following clarification.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Cork Kettlebell Club

Oryx wrote: »
    Thread reopened following clarification.

Just to clarify, this is a not for profit blog series. I am just looking for suggestions on topics. For instance my next article is about the benefits of kettlebell training for women.

So if there are any subjects you would like to hear more about or would like me to address let me know

You can view the current articles here

http://www.ooyosports.com/blog-cat-Kettlebells-19.html

Thanks everyone

Ben Mattingly RKC

Advertisement