Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine upstanding men whos wifes need to visit an STD clinic

Options
  • 07-12-2011 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I would suggest these lads need to tell there wife's they need to go to an STD clinic on a regular basis

I suppose it would be a bit unfair to send them a christmas card explaining how hard it is for women who are sold into prostitution by gangs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Already a thread.

How do you know they are all married, btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Haelium

Nobody cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

To be 100% fair, Limerick can be very boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Why do you care about these men, OP?

And why don't you start a thread everytime someone's convicted of a crime?

Why single these guys out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

what happens when all the hookers start calling around to these lads houses offering their services??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Fine upstanding men whos wifes need to visit an STD clinic

Its the upstanding that has their names in the papers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

wives

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

Snakeblood wrote: »
    To be 100% fair, Limerick can be very boring.

Pot kettle black mate. I'm bored to tears every time i go to Dublin. Nothing to do but go to the pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

Why name them? I know it's public record but what's the point? they've appeared in court, received their fine and learned their lesson. They've been embarrassed enough already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Am I the only one who feels a bit sorry for these guys? There will always be men who are so desperate for sex that they are willing to pay a stranger for it. I thought Gardai would be more concerned with shutting down brothels etc than trapping the customers.

I should emphasise I only feel a little bit sorry for them.

And slightly impressed at the sex drive of the 67 year old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Gophur wrote: »
    wives

Coolwhip?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Donal Og O Baelach

What a nasty mean little thread.

How do you know some of those guys might have no wives, might have never had a girlfriend, and the only way they get to experience sex is to enter into a financial transaction for it.

I remember some of the old bachelors out in the country, there's still some left. After the mammy and oldfella passed away they lived alone on the farm for 60 or 70 long lonely years. I wouldn't begrudge those men a chance to experience what everyone is always talking about.(of course they always had the sheep).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement