Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come evil people seem to find accomplices?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

If anything, this thread is lacking revenge fantasies - people were just saying that while they're opposed to the death penalty/revenge justice, a case like this makes the latter a bit more understandable.

I'm opposed to these things also, but if those two ****ers were found guilty and got a hiding, it wouldn't bother me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Kidding right? Look at all those lads moseying around up to no good, all it takes is for one to lower the bar even further

/you mean partner type accomplice. word has it maxine had a queue of men waiting at the prison gates only too willing to carry her bin liner for her. Real catch, that one more to her than just looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Hope those ****ers have a hard time in prison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Those two sick individuals should be never allowed to have kids and keep them.
    If they ever have one, for the sake of the child, it should be removed from them at birth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Have they been convicted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,303 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Dudess wrote: »
    Only on After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Hope Hell exists for these type of scum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Dudess wrote: »

Not yet - but any defence they even might put up, will want to be for the record books to explain the damage to the poor child.
    Broken every rib alone! My god! Shocking and depressing.

I'm actually amazed they were allowed out back onto the streets - even if only for their own safety.
    Some of the people around them where they live might react unpeacefully to their now presence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

I see 100 people turned up for a vigil at the baby's house last night. Police were there and house was boarded up. Turned out the man was staying with relatives nearby where the house and a car on the drive were attacked, does not sound like too much damage was done.

Advertisement