Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what women should wear

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Damn gay men ruining the fashion design industry and making women wear what they want them to wear only for the women to take it out on disinterested men who don't give a shíte what's fashionable and only wear what's comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

Woah Woah Woah!!! What about when they go to the gym? They need to wear them.

If we ban them women wouldn't stay fit then they would all have to wear ponchos.

You should be taken off the committee.

*Except for when they are in the gym.

I just find it horrible looking at women wearing trouser suits and Asics runners when getting to work. I know it may be more comfortable for their feet, but may I suggest a compromise of black runners, such as Pumas or something a little bit less clunky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

The fact is that a lot of men are only to happy to let their WAG's buy their clothes because they have zero interest in the type of clothes they wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Boobtube and hotpants, not sure bout what women should wear though, maybe a nice blouse and hotpants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

If I had my way, I'd get rid of all fashion (because it's fecking terrible for both genders) and bring in Hawiian print moo moos for EVERYONE except Daniel Day Lewis. He can wear a twig over this wangadangadingdong and a leaf over his arse cheeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

mickrock wrote: »
    A fur coat and no knickers.

What about a nappy?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Well OP fashion now a days is better than the vicky pollard chavy and jordan look! Only look I cannot abide by at the moment in men's fashion is the tight jeggins! For women I think the fashion is a lot better than what it has been since the vicky pollard look came about. The goth look was way better look than the vicky pollard look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

School uniforms and pig tails anyone?
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

kieran26 wrote: »
    i thought this was one of those spam threads we see every morning

wow. i thought i had to be the only one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

I don't know anything about clothing - except that I find nothing to look more silly than a grown man in 'skinny-cut' pants.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Robdude wrote: »
    I don't know anything about clothing - except that I find nothing to look more silly than a grown man in 'skinny-cut' pants.

Baggy stonewash jeans for all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Pants, what are they? You mean man kickers? :D Damn americanisms, you meant jocks didn't you? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

They should be restricted to men who haven't grown yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Anything they want.......as long as there are circular cutouts in the breastal region

Advertisement