Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 13 Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭kev_s88

dunno how i did it but i managed to beat a team with McCoy, Gronkowski, and Reggie Bush on a league on ESPN. my team managed to scrape it out thanks mainly in part to Rodgers, Mike Wallace, AJ Green and the blessed 49ers DEF. Funny thing is i had the Steelers D and Garcon both on the bench. Could have ended up with 140 points overall, had to settle with 114 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Hazys wrote: »
    C'mon Jacksonville Offense!!!

It'll be 50-50 whether the SD defense gets 11pts or not...nail biting stuff.

I'm still pissed Garcon got nearly 20pts in 'Garbage' time against the Pats, this matchup shouldnt be this close.

I wish I could stay up for that game, it would be great fun. However getting up at 7am means I can't. The best thing will be that when the game starts the scores will essentially tie up. I wish my chances were 50-50, but at least I'm 2-0 when requiring a big game from a defense on MNF. Hopefully the Chargers realise that really they aren't an awful team after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Boom SD D# only got 5pts :D so first round bye :cool:

10 game winning streak...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Hazys wrote: »
    Boom SD D# only got 5pts :D so first round bye :cool:

10 game winning streak...

That Greg Jennings catch won it for you.....surprised it was allowed.

Best of luck in the playoffs.....and division 4

Advertisement