Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 13 Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Maybe I shoulda started Spiller :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Gronkowski you sexy man. Another TD for him. Only one TD behind Megatron now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Incredible week for my fantasy team. 91 points, megatron, Murray and Dawson still to play. Percy Harvin and Cam Newton doing the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Gronkowski you sexy man. Another TD for him. Only one TD behind Megatron now.

You were playing my mate. Ha ha....your team had 7 tds at 8.00pm. Ridiculous.

That said you beat him this week and I win the big bet!

You were playing my mate. Ha ha....your team had 7 tds at 8.00pm. Ridiculous.

That said you beat him this week and I win the big bet!

Ha ha sure you can buy me a pint or two from your winnings if I do it.

Gronk had a crazy night. Add in McCoy's 2 TDs on Thursday and my team were on fire alright.

I still have my main man Brees to play yet so I should get the win. He has Eli playing against my Packers D. He's ripping them apart at the moment. They give up so many yards it's crazy. I'll be hoping for a few picks if I'm lucky.

• Advertisement

Very welcome pick 6 from the Packers. What they give up in yards they more than make up for in interceptions and TDs.

I was hoping for a miracle this week but it doesn't look like I'll get it. I needed my division rival to lose or for me to score 39 more points than him. At one point today I was 60 points up, but that lead has been cut to 25, and it's looking like I'll need a big game from Calvin Johnson. He also looks like he's going to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Beautiful week so far. Garcon & Harvin getting it done! Gore playing atm & Brees in the dome still to come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Bad news Matt Forte owners, he won't feature in your playoffs. Torn MCL, done for the year.

matthew8 wrote: »
    I was hoping for a miracle this week but it doesn't look like I'll get it. I needed my division rival to lose or for me to score 39 more points than him. At one point today I was 60 points up, but that lead has been cut to 25, and it's looking like I'll need a big game from Calvin Johnson. He also looks like he's going to win.

It ain't over yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Jesus.

In the Late to the Party league, top of the table clash, Asomugha Island has Newton, McCoy and AJ Green. He's currently on 115. Some how I'm only 21 points behind. Unless there's a few late TD's I'll be suffering a loss :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,178 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

In with a shout in all 4 leagues, Think I'll go 3-1

Need 17 from Sproles and Gates to re-ignite my play off chances in the PPR league. If that happens I'll likely lose another game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

SantryRed wrote: »
    Jesus.

In the Late to the Party league, top of the table clash, Asomugha Island has Newton, McCoy and AJ Green. He's currently on 115. Some how I'm only 21 points behind. Unless there's a few late TD's I'll be suffering a loss :pac:

having Garcon on the bench didn't help your cause, but hardly your fault considering your other 3 options were safer bets before kickoff, and all had pretty good days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Bukman13 wrote: »
    having Garcon on the bench didn't help your cause, but hardly your fault considering your other 3 options were safer bets before kickoff, and all had pretty good days.

As dodgy as the Pats secondary has been, I couldn't justify dropping anyone else. Well played for the win. Hope we get to play again in the final. Ridiculously high scoring game. Even our benches had crazy days!

Right now I need the SD defense to score 11 to complete the miracle match. Thankfully Jax give up 10.4 points per game to defenses, though SD aren't great. I need a TD.

you'd swear you were playing!

I told you it wasnt over....only for that shady Greg Jennings catch (which was pretty iffy in my books), I'd have nailed him....

but still a possibility....11 points is doable but yes need a pick 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Bad news Matt Forte owners, he won't feature in your playoffs. Torn MCL, done for the year.

Correction. Sprained MCL - could be out anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks.

you'd swear you were playing!

I told you it wasnt over....only for that shady Greg Jennings catch (which was pretty iffy in my books), I'd have nailed him....

but still a possibility....11 points is doable but yes need a pick 6.

Well, the result has a huge effect on me:
    You win: I get first round bye, promoted, play winner of wildcard game.
    TBTA wins: I go into wild card game to get promotion. If I win that I play the best team in the league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

TBTA wins: I go into wild card game to get promotion. If I win that I play the best team in the league.

C'mon Jacksonville Offense!!!

It'll be 50-50 whether the SD defense gets 11pts or not...nail biting stuff.

I'm still pissed Garcon got nearly 20pts in 'Garbage' time against the Pats, this matchup shouldnt be this close.

Hazys wrote: »

I'm still pissed Garcon got nearly 20pts in 'Garbage' time against the Pats, this matchup shouldnt be this close.

I'm looking forward to watching ye mere mortals slug it out for the final playoff bye tonight. Tis a great feeling to have it all wrapped up.

Don't know what I'll do for the next two weeks though now that I won't have a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

dunno how i did it but i managed to beat a team with McCoy, Gronkowski, and Reggie Bush on a league on ESPN. my team managed to scrape it out thanks mainly in part to Rodgers, Mike Wallace, AJ Green and the blessed 49ers DEF. Funny thing is i had the Steelers D and Garcon both on the bench. Could have ended up with 140 points overall, had to settle with 114 :D

I wish I could stay up for that game, it would be great fun. However getting up at 7am means I can't. The best thing will be that when the game starts the scores will essentially tie up. I wish my chances were 50-50, but at least I'm 2-0 when requiring a big game from a defense on MNF. Hopefully the Chargers realise that really they aren't an awful team after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Boom SD D# only got 5pts :D so first round bye :cool:

10 game winning streak...

Boom SD D# only got 5pts :D so first round bye :cool:

10 game winning streak...

That Greg Jennings catch won it for you.....surprised it was allowed.

Best of luck in the playoffs.....and division 4

Advertisement