Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

just placed my 50 euro bet on City to score a penalty at 6/1. Any suggestions what I should bet on in-play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

That Jaro penalty was fcuking disgusting (91st minute!!!)

draw, 0-0 and a double down the drain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Does anyone think Rayo can beat Barca? Barca have nothing to play for, their morale must be pretty low. Real only won 1-0 there. Rayo double chance at 3.30 is tempting, though it might be better to wait to for the line ups before betting on this game...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

manual_man wrote: »
    just placed my 50 euro bet on City to score a penalty at 6/1. Any suggestions what I should bet on in-play?
    Wait for line-ups, it will get things much easier.

Lasagna Diarra - I think it's quite realistic, even did a preview with this outcome for one site.

Does anyone think Rayo can beat Barca? Barca have nothing to play for, their morale must be pretty low. Real only won 1-0 there. Rayo double chance at 3.30 is tempting, though it might be better to wait to for the line ups before betting on this game...

I have had a little nibble at the draw market, don't think Rayo can win, it can go one of two ways, Barca can be at a low point and play poorly, but still draw, or Barca can come out and try to do their best for Pep given his recent decision.

Rayo are fighting to ensure survival of course and do have a goal in them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Barca might have lost their last 2 crucial games which were against Madrid and a loss and a drew with chelsea..but these games were played in a different setting then today's league game..
    plus the players might play for Guardiola so i would still go with barca to win at half time and full time..

@lasagna ..any thoughts on the Lille and PSG game.?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

mrdmb wrote: »
    @lasagna ..any thoughts on the Lille and PSG game.?

very hard to call, PSG really need to win if they want to keep their title hopes alive but they'll be without Menez who's a very important player for them...Lille's games vs big teams can be either high scoring or low scoring (they drew 0-0 vs PSG earlier this season), can't see any bet that stands out here.

very hard to call, PSG really need to win if they want to keep their title hopes alive but they'll be without Menez who's a very important player for them...Lille's games vs big teams can be either high scoring or low scoring (they drew 0-0 vs PSG earlier this season), can't see any bet that stands out here.

yeah i guess so...i choosed BTTS together with barca winning at half and full time and Udinese DNB at 4.3 ,35 euros.. lets see...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Roy Hogson 7/2 for England. Has been approached today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Over 2.5 in the Udinese V Lazio game at Evens.

€100 single

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Roy Hogson 7/2 for England. Has been approached today

Has been approached?

I assume thats paper talk or he would be a lot shorter then 7/2 for a start!

No official word of approachment or that he is being considered I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

kryogen wrote: »
    Has been approached?

I assume thats paper talk or he would be a lot shorter then 7/2 for a start!

No official word of approachment or that he is being considered I assume

What iv seen so far

West Brom have granted permission for the Football Association to speak to Roy Hodgson about the vacant England manager's position.
    Hodgson, 64, has already spoken with FA chairman David Bernstein about replacing Fabio Capello.
    Bernstein said: "Roy is the only manager we have approached and we remain on course to make an appointment within the timescale we set out.
    "Further conversations will now take place with Roy."

How in the name of God would he be 7/2! in that case :)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭risenbass

Barca's Team : Pinto, Puyol, Adriano, Montoya, Mascherano, Keita, Busquets, Thiago, Messi, Sanchez, Pedro

How in the name of God would he be 7/2! in that case :)

On sky sports news now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

think I'm gonna go for United corners win on the in-play 50 euro bet tomorrow. Valencia and Young/Nani are far more direct than Silva & Nasri I fancy United to mop up on the corners

Do ye reckon i should go under 4.5 second half goals for the free bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Anyone else looking at U De Chile tonight @ 9.00 playing mid table Colo Cole there at 4/6 right plus (-1) @ 21/10 both results look a formality - UDe Chile 4 of last 5 homes games have covered both bets or maybe i'm missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Falcao ya beauty :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    My main bet for tomorrow

Udinese v Lazio
    Di Natale anytime scorer 11/10

A huge game for 3rd CL spot. Lazio are really poor away from home and missing players, its the perfect chance for Udinese to get into a Cl spot.

Udinese are without forward Antonio Floro Flores who is suspended.
    Marius Stankevicius, Miroslav Klose, Senad Lulic, Hernanes and Christian Brocchi are out injured for Lazio.

edit

Also if you look back at previous h2h's when Udinese were at home, Di Natale has scored against Lazio

Get the **** in

I love when you research a bet and it comes in

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    2 singles for me tomorrow:

Di Natale anytime @ evens

Falcao anytime @ evens

Both of these came in,nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Get the **** in

I love when you research a bet and it comes in

Di Natale is a machine. Had him each way fgs! I think that's his 8th goal in his last 8 against Lazio!

I have had a little nibble at the draw market, don't think Rayo can win, it can go one of two ways, Barca can be at a low point and play poorly, but still draw, or Barca can come out and try to do their best for Pep given his recent decision.

Rayo are fighting to ensure survival of course and do have a goal in them :)

Guess it was the latter :) got on the gravy train when the second came in, they have actually been a cash cow tonight!

Radonman wrote: »
    Anyone else looking at U De Chile tonight @ 9.00 playing mid table Colo Cole there at 4/6 right plus (-1) @ 21/10 both results look a formality - UDe Chile 4 of last 5 homes games have covered both bets or maybe i'm missing something?

Its fair to say i'm happy with that :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Carlos Tevez To Score And Man City To Win @ 29/10
    Man City v Man United
    Score And Win
    Total stake € 20.66
    Estimated return € 80.57

Unfortunately I can see city winning tomorrow and I reckon an old player will come back and bite utd in the ass

Carlos Tevez To Score And Man City To Win @ 29/10
    Man City v Man United
    Score And Win
    Total stake € 20.66
    Estimated return € 80.57

Unfortunately I can see city winning tomorrow and I reckon an old player will come back and bite utd in the ass

I hope your wrong!!!! Not betting on it - enough pressure as it is!!!

Like the look of United to win 2-1 & Rooney to score first @ 75/1.

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Like the look of United to win 2-1 & Rooney to score first @ 75/1.

Gonna chance a fiver on that :pac:

• Advertisement

Gonna chance a fiver on that :pac:

My bad it's 50/1,had City to win 2-1 by mistake.

Just after backing it there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement