Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

gudede wrote: »
    Cheers Netnerd

Went for
    1st Half Over 2.5 @ 6/1
    2nd Half Over 2.5 @ 10/3
    Total Match Goals Over 3.5 @ 21/10

All with Hills

Two out of three, I'll take that...Thanks again Netnerd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Over 2.5 in Motherwell - Hibs game looks tempting @ 11/10 on PP, any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Mark! wrote: »
    Over 2.5 in Motherwell - Hibs game looks tempting @ 11/10 on PP, any thoughts?

Well Boh's had a very tight defence under Fenlon and I expect him to do the same with Hibs so I wouldn't go crazy with it... Out of the 36 games Boh's played in the league this year 26 of them where unders

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭panthera

thanks netnerd.good shout.i went with over 3.5 after the 1st goal.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

have already reinvested some of my winnings on Carlisle tomorrow @9/2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Ibrahimovic wincast @ 21/10 for me also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Ibrahimovic wincast @ 21/10 for me also.

Stuck a small bet on this too (have AC to win to finish my Rubin (-1) double also).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Messi, Ronaldo, Ballottelli, RVP and Adebayor all to score anytime 2 euro wins E17.80

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

going with a 5er from the money won from netnerds tip on Ireland to win the Euros at 60/1 :P

Also going to go with the PP enhanced treble of AC Milan, Bayer Leverkusen and Crystal Palace to win @ 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Like Marseille at anything evens or better fwiw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Remy is missing for OM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

For tonight I'm gong with;

Cluj -2 @ 11/8
    Bayer Leverkusen @ 8/11
    AC Milan @ 5/6

Cluj are playing bottom side who have lost 3 of there last 5 away league games by more than 2. Leverkusen are looking good and Hoffinheim are on a pretty bad run away from home. AC are just looking strong so far.

Treble comes in @ 6.5/1

Putting 15 on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Headshot wrote: »
    Remy is missing for OM

Yeah still think it's a great price. Had it at 21/20 with Stan James myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Overs in Maastricht, Veendam (both tonight) and City tomorrow 1.65/1 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Lads any info on the York Kettering match tomorrow. We all know the story now with half the team gone but are their suspended players back or I think one or two wer injured were they? York missing any?

The Asian -2 is 2.350, definately worth a shot if none of the players are back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

HT draw in the Estudiantes - AllBoys game

Leverkusen - Hoffenheim : under 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Lads any info on the York Kettering match tomorrow. We all know the story now with half the team gone but are their suspended players back or I think one or two wer injured were they? York missing any?

Keeper is still suspended, dont know about the 2 injured, the other missing players wont be back there gone on loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Keeper is still suspended, dont know about the 2 injured, the other missing players wont be back there gone on loan.

Know anything about the York first XI?

Draw at HT in the Caen - Marseille game looks good.

Marseille will be without their most in-form player Loïc Remy (striker). They have a very important game against Dortmund in midweek. I know they're coming off a 3-0 win against PSG but they tend to struggle against smaller teams. When they beat Dortmund 3-0, their following game was a 1-1 draw against Brest (with draw at HT).

Get in!! 1-1 HT exact same scenario as in the game following their 3-0 win vs Dortmund.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Get in!! 1-1 HT exact same scenario as in the game following their 3-0 win vs Dortmund.

what price was it?

• Advertisement

TheBully wrote: »
    what price was it?

2.05, HT draws are usually around 2.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

yesno1234 wrote: »

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/9398860.York_City_v_Kettering_Town__poppies_withering_second_by_second/

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

2.05, HT draws are usually around 2.00
    well done lad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Any tips for any matches coming up soon? Need to get back to winning ways :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Lads whats the difference between Asian handicap -3 and -3.5 ? :confused:

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Lads whats the difference between Asian handicap -3 and -3.5 ? :confused:

-3 if the game ends 3 - 0 you'll get your stake refunded

-3.5 if the game ends 3 - 0 you'll get nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 onekillmagill

fancy club atletico tucaman to beat chacarita juniors tonight. odds of 5/6 seem fairly decent considering tucaman are on a four game win streak whereas chacarita are bottom of the league and lost 4 on the bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

fancy club atletico tucaman to beat chacarita juniors tonight. odds of 5/6 seem fairly decent considering tucaman are on a four game win streak whereas chacarita are bottom of the league and lost 4 on the bounce.

Having a squeak meself on Defensor against River Plate they've a 6-3-0 record against them at home and are available @ evens

• Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Serie A Matches Genoa v AC Milan
    02-12-2011 19:45
    Wincast
    Z Ibrahimovic to score in 90 minutes and AC Milan to win the match @ 21/10
    Your Bets
    Win
    Single: Z Ibrahimovic to score in 90 minutes and AC Milan to win the match @ 21/10
    1 line at €15.81 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €15.81
    Potential returns: €49.01

Lovely bubbly

2 weeks in a row now that exact bet has come in for me :D

• Advertisement

Lovely bubbly

2 weeks in a row now that exact bet has come in for me :D

Nice one :D

This discussion has been closed.