Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

8/13 on hill hardly massive value,I know nothing about the team tho so maybe it is . You going big on it?
    if big odds are your thing i also see value in freiburg/freiburg (ht/ft) at 4.0 with ladbrokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

nope,I just don't see the point in odds on and I prefer singles. Good luck in your bet I hope it comes in.

you dont think there can be more value in a 4/7 bet than a 4/1 bet?

the only thing that matters is ROI. Whether its odds on is irrevelent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Formation wrote: »
    you dont think there can be more value in a 4/7 bet than a 4/1 bet?

the only thing that matters is ROI. Whether its odds on is irrevelent.

I 100% agree with you there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Roda - PSV tomorrow.

Roda won 3 of their last 5 home games, 1 draw (against Feyenoord)
    PSV lost 4 of their last 5 away matches.

Roda double chance @evens
    Roda DNB @ 3.75

Most likely to score for Roda: Malki (22 goals this season) @2.4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

€5 Accum

Southampton
    West Ham
    Swansea
    Everton
    Celtic (Sunday)

9/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Paide v Levadia (Estonian league) @ 2.20

Levadia win all their games but they don't score too many goals, these two teams met two weeks ago and Levadia only won 1-0. Levadia's last game was a cup game vs a 2nd division team and they only won 2-0. Paide recently lost 1-0 vs Flora one of the top teams in Estonia.
    Highlights from the Levadia v Paide game two weeks ago : http://sport.err.ee/jalgpall/c9a63416-74b2-4c6e-b2e3-26875a43a963#mediaspace

also gone for a double with that and Spartaks (Latvian league) @ 3.01

and a treble with the two picks above + Dudelange (Luxembourg league) @ 4.44

and I'm going big on this double: Ludogorets (Bulgarian league) and Dudelange (Luxembourg league) @ 1.70

Dudelange are the best team in Luxembourg and tomorrow they're playing vs a team they beat 10-0 earlier this season...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

?
    Under 2.5 in Paide v Levadia (Estonian league) @ 2.20

Levadia win all their games but they don't score too many goals, these two teams met two weeks ago and Levadia only won 1-0. Levadia's last game was a cup game vs a 2nd division team and they only won 2-0. Paide recently lost 1-0 vs Flora one of the top teams in Estonia.
    Highlights from the Levadia v Paide game two weeks ago : http://sport.err.ee/jalgpall/c9a63416-74b2-4c6e-b2e3-26875a43a963#mediaspace

also gone for a double with that and Spartaks (Latvian league) @ 3.01

and a treble with the two picks above + Dudelange (Luxembourg league) @ 4.44

and I'm going big on this double: Ludogorets (Bulgarian league) and Dudelange (Luxembourg league) @ 1.70

Dudelange are the best team in Luxembourg and tomorrow they're playing vs a team they beat 10-0 earlier this season...

i cant find most of these games..on which bookie u found it..?

mrdmb wrote: »
    ?

i cant find most of these games..on which bookie u found it..?

Bwin, but I just checked and these games are on PP too, which bookie do you use?

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/estonian-premier-league/Paide-Linnameeskond-v-Levadia-Tallinn-3703086.html

ah ok i'll check them again..am using ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Gylfi Sigurdsson 6/4 anytime

He's been in great goalscoring form since he arrived in the Premier League and he's at home to Wolves. It's a nice price.

• Advertisement

ah ok i'll check them again..am using ladbrokes

oh you're right most of those games aren't on ladbrokes

they have markets for the Thai, Colombian and Honk Kong leagues but no markets for the Estonian or Latvian leagues :confused:

oh you're right most of those games aren't on ladbrokes

they have markets for the Thai, Colombian and Honk Kong leagues but no markets for the Estonian or Latvian leagues :confused:

yeah and i stopped using PP...but still from my experience with both PP would offer more market but for me ladbrokes are better.

@lasagna any thoughts on the championship games as they are starting soon and i still didnt place any odds.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Not a footie tip but is anyone else getting a virus warning when you go to oddschecker? Im using avast anti-virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

Anything is possible in the championship today, with teams already in the play offs "resting" players while others need to win to have one last chance to make it into them.
    The relegated teams might have to sell off some players to balance the books when they go down, so they might not use players they want to sell incase they get injured and cant sell them on. A minefield to predict today !

A small bet for interest. Cardiff 21/20
    Millwall 13/10
    Middlesboro 7/5
    € 3 treble approx 11/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

user2011 wrote: »
    Not a footie tip but is anyone else getting a virus warning when you go to oddschecker? Im using avast anti-virus.

Just had a quick look myself..........No problems. I run kaspersky on my PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭thomasj

One accumulation I hve gone for today

12:30 - west ham and Southampton
    3:00 - Sheffield wed, crawley and cheltenham
    5:20 - Sheffield utd
    All to win

20 returns just over 290 with pp

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

user2011 wrote: »

its grand here and im using avast anti-virus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Southampton v Coventry
    Rickie Lambert anytime 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

West Ham 4 or more goals @ 7/2. They need a big win if Southampton draw so lets hope they fly out of traps from the start. Goals in the side as of late too..

• Advertisement

@lasagna any thoughts on the championship games as they are starting soon and i still didnt place any odds.?

I have a small bet on Southampton, West Ham and Boro or draw @~2.00, I don't trust Boro and Watford have drawn their last 4 games.

am thinking of placing a bet on :
    west ham game goals more than 3.5
    southhapmton at Ht/FT
    it will be 4.21

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Am I missing something with Newcastle today?

8/5 seems massively overpriced. Have they a string of injuries? Or is it because Wigan have beaten Arsenal, Utd and Liverpool?

A definite bet today Newcastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Jelavic and Cisse anytime double @3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

ft9 wrote: »
    Am I missing something with Newcastle today?

8/5 seems massively overpriced. Have they a string of injuries? Or is it because Wigan have beaten Arsenal, Utd and Liverpool?

A definite bet today Newcastle.

newcastle have been class recently .. 6 wins on the trot and you'd expect them to beat wigan but their run has to come to an end sometime soon though so I'd be wary of lumping on them! would not be surprised if they fail to win today! 7 wins on the trot is a rare achievement in the premier league

HOW are Liverpool 10/11 absolute joke pricing should be almost 2/1 at this stage with their performances..

I'm going for a speculative treble, worth a fiver

Wigan v Newcastle Over 3.5 Goals 11/5
    Swansea to Score 3 or more goals in the match 9/5
    N Jelavic Anytime 11/10

Total stake: 5.00
    Potential returns: 94.08

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Norwich 15/4 stands out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

€5 Double

Cisse - Anytime Scorer @ Evens
    Jelavic - Anytime Scorer @ 11/10

Returns €21

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Newcastle price driftin like a skyline

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭JohnnyDoogue

PP had an enhanced special on a Newcastle and Arsenal double at 4/1. Seems like value to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

PP had an enhanced special on a Newcastle and Arsenal double at 4/1. Seems like value to me.

im havin 20 on that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement