Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Cardex

Headshot wrote: »
    Arouna Kone @ 2/1
    Sevilla v Levante
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake €30.00
    Estimated return €90.00

I reckon will see a lot of goals in tonights match. Kone will be really up for this against his old team, I couldnt say no to those odds tbh

4.00 on 365

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Arouna Kone @ 2/1
    Sevilla v Levante
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake €30.00
    Estimated return €90.00

I reckon will see a lot of goals in tonights match. Kone will be really up for this against his old team, I couldnt say no to those odds tbh

Are those odds right? He is 4.33 on betfair? 20 on for €66 back!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

following u headshot here, 15 on KONE anytime at 3/1 bet365 and doing 8.5 cards and Kone at 6/1 10r on.. Cant believe i cocked up my stake amount on Alonso to be booked on Betfair,ended up having 5.50 on instead of 35 on him to be booked lol:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

William Hill are some joke of a bookie, still havent settled bets on the El Classico game, and i am currently number 276 in the queue for live chat, once this is settled its bye bye to this crowd aswell and put them on the C*NT list. These clowns are worse than PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Wolves v Man City
    Man City to win both halves 6/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Juwwi

shocksy wrote: »
    William Hill are some joke of a bookie, still havent settled bets on the El Classico game, and i am currently number 276 in the queue for live chat, once this is settled its bye bye to this crowd aswell and put them on the C*NT list. These clowns are worse than PP.

This surely cant be true :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

robbie1977 wrote: »

impossible
    nobodys that bad

nearly all pp enhanced bets have gone the way off pp surprisingly
    i nearly hate them as much as lads

I thought the same but after tonights antics im not so sure, they also had site issues yesterday, all their live in plays markets suspended indefinitely, something like what happens with pp now an again.

Its an hour since the barce game ended, still unsettled bets, the online queue not getting any shorter, and their customer service is a joke, when u do get through to them online, u ask your question and they reply, okay please give me between 5-10 minutes to check this for you which would be a simple question that could be resolved in 30 seconds, grrrrrrrrrr i've had enough :mad:

RANT OVER :pac:

mailburner wrote: »
    impossible
    nobodys that bad

nearly all pp enhanced bets have gone the way off pp surprisingly
    i nearly hate them as much as lads

Enhanced bets is all to do with the traders though, Paddy goes to talk to them, gimme an enhancement that looks great and cant lose and at a good price, they get to work, come back with whatever an boom, paddy takes the money, thats actually excellent work on their part, obviously not for the punter though, thats why i avoid enhanced bets. They are just so good at what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,906 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Arouna Kone @ 2/1
    Sevilla v Levante
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake €30.00
    Estimated return €90.00

Easy as pie

Get the **** in

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

Easy as pie

Get the **** in

Thank you sir :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

kev250 wrote: »
    Not sure if your serious or not :confused:
    Thats a rediculous statement :rolleyes:

He has been playing well for a few weeks, that means absolutely nothing, Ronaldo and Messi have been playing well all season and are a class well above him. Wake Up.

To be honest, it was meant more as a joke, based on the fact that Messi cost me money tonight, but thinking about it, Cisse is still a damn fine player.

Also, seeing as I am new to this thread, I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for some of the recommendations - you are really awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Sheff Wed 4/7
    Newcastle 8/11
    Montpellier 4/9
    Dortmund 4/9

€10 pays €56

Get in there.

tinodz wrote: »
    To be honest, it was meant more as a joke, based on the fact that Messi cost me money tonight, but thinking about it, Cisse is still a damn fine player.

Ah right :)

I agree with you though, he has been brilliant recently.

Enhanced bets is all to do with the traders though, Paddy goes to talk to them, gimme an enhancement that looks great and cant lose and at a good price, they get to work, come back with whatever an boom, paddy takes the money, thats actually excellent work on their part, obviously not for the punter though, thats why i avoid enhanced bets. They are just so good at what they do.

its hard to say no to messi anytime at 2s though when hes odds
    on everywhere else or the likes of utd at evens v villa
    i probably should have said the facebook enhanced where the
    odds are too good but for minimum stakes
    as for their regular enhanced ones...bout a quarter of a point
    higher than the regular odds :pac:

mailburner wrote: »
    its hard to say no to messi anytime at 2s though when hes odds
    on everywhere else or the likes of utd at evens v villa
    i probably should have said the facebook enhanced where the
    odds are too good but for minimum stakes
    as for their regular enhanced ones...bout a quarter of a point
    higher than the regular odds :pac:

Deffo hard to say no, i must say i did take the evens bet on utd against villa, because i couldnt see past a utd win, but i havent touched goalscorer enhancements, because thats the time they wont f*cking score an what do you know, Messi never looked like scoring tonight. Bookies win again... Shower of f*cks..... Would love to have the next days newspaper in advance, like the old tv show (early edition) and take the c*nts to the cleaners with a 20 team accumulator and numerous other bets in all different bookmakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Cardex

Arouna Kone @ 2/1
    Sevilla v Levante
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake €30.00
    Estimated return €90.00

Great call. Went with you on this. Imagine my horror when I flicked back from Soccerway to 365 to find my €20 wasn't confirmed, aargh! Hope you got on at 3's.

Time for a new laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭useurename

man city -1
    man utd
    15 euro double returns 34
    my last fifteen.Lost my last two months profit of 165 on barca tonight.If this loses i'll be well pissed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

any feed to seville game

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Noticed that Kansas City are way over priced tonight if you look at league position and form. Think im going to get on Kansas tonight.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/04/22/united-states/mls/portland-timbers-mls/kansas-city-wizards/1244898/

7/5 with PP and 6/4 with bet365

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Arouna Kone @ 2/1
    Sevilla v Levante
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake €30.00
    Estimated return €90.00

Were those odds correst headshot? Got it at 4.31 on betfair, and think it was 4 on 365?? Great shout btw!

Those odds were correct from boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Completely agree with you. Bookies underestimating QPR here. Way too big a price not to get involved. QPR 3 home wins out of 4… wins against teams like Liverpool, Arsenal and Swansea. Spurs are comp out of form (1 league win in 8). They haven't won away from home since Norwich on the 27th December.
    Maybe a big stake on the DNB

delighted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Major League Soccer Portland Timbers v Sporting Kansas City
    22-04-2012 03:30
    Win-Draw-Win
    Sporting Kansas City @ 7/5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Noticed that Kansas City are way over priced tonight if you look at league position and form. Think im going to get on Kansas tonight.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/04/22/united-states/mls/portland-timbers-mls/kansas-city-wizards/1244898/

7/5 with PP and 6/4 with bet365

This seems like an amazing find. The team has had a perfect season up to now, and scored the most goals in their last game - so they seem to be on the rise. I even looked around to see were they looking to field a weaker team (which would explain the odds) - and most news items seem to have quotes about the manager looking to continue the run of success.

Might stick £20 on this (pays €48 on PP) - even though I have not bet on the MLS, ever.

edit - just noticed this will be their third game in eights days, which is making me slightly cautious.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

tinodz wrote: »
    This seems like an amazing find. The team has had a perfect season up to now, and scored the most goals in their last game - so they seem to be on the rise. I even looked around to see were they looking to field a weaker team (which would explain the odds) - and most news items seem to have quotes about the manager looking to continue the run of success.

Might stick £20 on this (pays €48 on PP) - even though I have not bet on the MLS, ever.

Looks good alright but MLS is a pain at times to bet on.

I really like the look at this bet
    Augsburg v Schalke
    Klaas Jan Huntelaar anytime scorer 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Seville v Levante tomorrow have a look at the ref.
    to say he likes flashing the red card is a understatment.
    if you click on previous page of games its full of reds aswell.
    11 reds in his last 19 games.

http://www.soccerway.com/referees/carlos-velasco-carballo/45077/

William hill have a red at 6/4 PP have it at 10/11.
    not great odds at all.

might be worth looking at the yellow card spreads.
    over 7.5 asain cards is 1.75 on bet365.

Appologies if anyone done this there was 4 yellows in the first half and then none untill late in the second half and in the end it ended upbang on 7 yellows.

These Spanish matches are a bit suspicicious imo.
    I keep remembering that Spanish match when the Ireland v Armenia ref went off at half time and then hardly anything in the second half with the new ref.:mad:

Appologies if anyone done this there was 4 yellows in the first half and then none untill late in the second half and in the end it ended upbang on 7 yellows.

you sure?
    unless im missing something there was 8 yellows in that game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

considering a small stake on a city -2 & barca -2 double

already have large amount on city but I like the look of this double. Barca backlash will be mighty and if they click they should see of Chelsea easily. Chelsea will probably line out with 9/10 behind the ball and once they concede a goal they will have to push out and try and get an away goal leaving gaps in defence. Chelsea would be naive to think that they could keep Barca scoreless in Camp Nou IMO.. ive been really unimpressed by Chelsea lately even though they're grinding results.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement