Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

400 on united to win at 1.40

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Cant see any break through here stuck 100 on 0-0 full time at 9/2 just there.

user2011 wrote: »
    First goal after 23rd min 10/11

Great bet but does there have to b a goal now for them 2 pay out or will they pay out because no goals were scored before 23???

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hsan

lads any link to watch the united match?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

TheBully wrote: »
    Great bet but does there have to b a goal now for them 2 pay out or will they pay out because no goals were scored before 23???

There has to be a goal for the bet to win.

• Advertisement

ConorBFC3 wrote: »
    There has to be a goal for the bet to win.

Squeeky bum time now so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Single on Qormi (Maltese league) for me tonight @ 1.72

The odds on Qormi have dropped from 2.10 yesterday to 1.72 today, so either lots of people bet on the Maltese league or the bookies got some new information about this game...
    good spot lad thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Single on Qormi (Maltese league) for me tonight @ 1.72

The odds on Qormi have dropped from 2.10 yesterday to 1.72 today, so either lots of people bet on the Maltese league or the bookies got some new information about this game...

I love those kind of bets :) I also took them in play at 2.70 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Manu del Moral/Sevilla wincast @ 21/10 for me tonight along with Sevilla -2.5 corners @ Evens, both Jesus Navas and Reyes are starting.

Manu scored the 2nd goal, Sevilla 2-0 up and leading 6-3 on the corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Might go with Valencia insure FGS, 8/1.

Seemed to cause a lot of trouble for Blackburn last time.

Get in.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

First goal after 23rd min 10/11

Thank you Tony V! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

easy money

• Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lads im all over this like butter on peanut :D

Athletic Bilbao v Schalke 05
    Home team goals over 1.5 5/6 price from Boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

anyone at all giving Milan a chance to qualify tomorrow night? Allegri got their tactics right last week, and a score draw sends them through, which is what they got earlier in the season in the Nou Camp

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Certainy hope so. Rovers will be pumped I reckon after QPR, Wigan and Bolton all winning at the weekend. I fancy them to score a few. My only other bet of the day is Rovers to score 2 or more at 3/1 with PP.
    Gutted. Rovers just ran out of steam. Downed by 2 good goals.

For anyone betting on Bayern

Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller, Luiz Gustavo and Jerome Boateng are a booking away from a ban

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

pacquiao wrote: »
    400 on united to win at 1.40
    wow what a sweat for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

go big or go home.

Had 120 on -1 so good way to start the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

go big or go home.

Had 120 on -1 so good way to start the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

treble of:
    Barcelona -1
    Athletic Bilbao
    Metalist Kharkiv
    @ 5.26

• Advertisement

Staying away from the United game tonight. Really hope Blackburn get something from the game tonight, just to keep the title race exciting.

Just a €10 single of Sevilla to beat Mallorca @1.66 for me.

Sevilla 3 - 1 Mallorca. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I went for a wincast on betfair. 5er on united and valenca gets me 73 back :cool:

Get in. Couldn't see valenca scoring for much of the game but he came up with the goods in the end.

treble of:
    Barcelona -1
    Athletic Bilbao
    Metalist Kharkiv
    @ 5.26

A very foolish man to believe barcelona can beat the -1 here, sure theyll have most of the play, possession and chances but dont underestimate milan, good team ... bet of the game in my view is the FIRST HALF HANDYCAP MILAN +1 EVENS i can see the first half being a tight draw, great odds +1 EVENS... Ill be having €100 on that and 50 on milan qualify @ 9/2 (Dont forget the away possible away goals ;) ) Milan will score in my view

TheBully wrote: »
    A very foolish man to believe barcelona cant beat the -1 here, sure theyll have most of the play, possession and chances but dont underestimate milan, good team ... bet of the game in my view is the FIRST HALF HANDYCAP MILAN +1 EVENS i can see the first half being a tight draw, great odds +1 EVENS... Ill be having €100 on that and 50 on milan qualify @ 9/2 (Dont forget the away possible away goals ;) ) Milan will score in my view

Or AC Milan +2 @1.90. If Milan lose, I can see them losing by a single goal. This price looks good to me. Bookies are underestimating Milan...

I can certainly see barca beating the -1. Milan without silva, no defensive mf and have to score. And this time they don't have a awful pitch to help them. Barca will dominate possession and Milan will grow tired again.

That got me thinking Nesta to get a card has to be a great bet. I'll have to find out odds

Or AC Milan +2 @1.90. If Milan lose, I can see them losing by a single goal. This price looks good to me. Bookies are underestimating Milan...

Yeah true was thinking that alright but was thinking the first half handicap as reckon will be draw at half time, barca wont want to and cant concede .. great bet though that +2 i think its a nailed on cert.. might change my mind to that tomorro when placing it instead with the 100... during the group games this finished 2-2 , the home leg was 3-2 barca and last week was 0-0 , +2 would have won all 3 and i reckon sure thing tomorrow too...

What do you all think of AC Milan to have over 1 corner in the 2nd half @2.29?

Look at it like this. I expect Barcelona to take the lead sometime during the game. AC Milan will then have to go out and attack as they will need a goal. I don't think it is so unlikely that they will get 2 second half corners.

Will probably leave it alone though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Wouldnt chance the corners they 0 in the reverse fixture.

What do the card bettors think of over 55 points @ Evs?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    And a bit more about Barca - Milan.

Just read that this guy will be the ref.

If you go through his matches it doesnt look like he dishes out a lot of cards.

Until you look at the matches were he has been giving out cards. These are all important international matches or Dutch clashes between top teams

And Barca - Milan is a bit important.

No idea what the card bets are but i expect a few cards here and there.
    As said earlier, no Bommel.
    Wouldnt chance the corners they 0 in the reverse fixture.

What do the card bettors think of over 55 points @ Evs?

See above my thoughts about this ref.

Good chance to come in in my opinion. Even without Van Bommel and Ambrosini.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Milan to score 1+ goals @ 5/6 (boyles) Barcelona will keep possession and dominate large spells but Milan have the quality in their side to manufacture chances and to score at least one goal imo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement